This Week in the Religion of Divine Urine

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by TGregg, Jun 25, 2007.

1. "Wael played this little game with me a couple years ago -- pretending not to understand. He's a coward who can't stand up to the hard questions. That's why I now ignore him."

Oh right. Makes perfect sense...not!

You say you ignore him, but you go your high horse diatribe, quoting him, obviously not having been ignoring him...

Yall are such a klown...

...yet your bravery and dealing with the truly hard ET questions is really quite admirable...again, not!

#41     Jun 26, 2007
  2. Turok

Turok

You can go play with Jem if you like, but your Ztroll shit doesn't work on me. Enjoy. Bye.

JB

#42     Jun 26, 2007
  3. If it really didn't work, whatever in your imagination you think does or does not work, there was no logical reason to even say anything in response

Man, you really are as much of a putz of a little girl as you appear to be...

Now you can disappear again for while, permanently would be good...

#43     Jun 26, 2007
  4. You are wrong!!! I am notorious in doing that! But I swear that it is unintentional!!!

Not to understand?! That is stupid!!! I have answered idiots like Tigger and Bruto; why wouldn't I answer you?!

You do not have to insult Turok!!! I will, from now on, answer every post directed to me.

traderNIK has many posts, if you do not know the title of his thread then it will be hard to answer it. Having me saying that, I will go home tonight and I will dig it out.

#44     Jun 26, 2007
  5. Never mind!!!

I found it and I will answer it tonight! This time I mean it!!!!!

I will even seek your post to me Turok and answer it. Happy now???

If you guys think that I did not answer your question, do not attack! just come to me like men and give me a heads up!!!

If you knew me better, you would know that I am a genuine man.
    Days will show that. I might forget my head if it was not attached to me but that does not mean that I intentionally avoid people with honest attempts to hear my side of the story. afterward, it is up to them to take it or leave it.

#45     Jun 26, 2007
  6. TGregg

TGregg

#46     Jun 26, 2007
  7. So now you are not even trying to attempt to hide who you are zionist boy...You are using an Israeli website??

Are you aware that you are confirming what I am saying that the vast majority of the hate promotion websites are zionists???

I won't be even surprised if I found Arabic website devoted toward Western hate promotion created by you!!!

#47     Jun 26, 2007
  8. Talk about deception!!!

1- The first guest's name was Abdullah Al Arabi. Bowahahahahahahahahahahahah!
    Do not ask Wael, ask anyone that is familiar with the Middle East and he will tell you that such name will be used to assert the Islamic aspect of his identity (Abdullah) and the Arabic aspect of his identity (Al Arabi). What a cheesy attempt to frame Arabs and Muslims!!!

2- The second guest is Mr. Shufaat. The only thing he forgot to mention is that it is more prosperous to become an Evangelical Zionist Christian. I am sure it skipped his mind!

3- The third guest who forgot to mention his name is Robert Spencer, a hard core zionist was was implicated by the CBC of fabricating a speech for Hassan Nasrallah that when properly translated showed that Mr. Spencer lied through his yellow teeth. He forgot to mention his name in an attempt to present himself as an Arab (He has the Mullah looks)

4- "Al Harbu 5udah" sentence, that the video file started with, was fraudulently mistranslated! The exact translation is "War is a trick!" Which means that when you are at war, use military tricks and maneuvers.

5- The same zionist who posted this link (Tigger) is one wrapping himself in the American flag and promoting his zionist state's agenda.

6- American zionists have wrapped themselves in American flags while bombing American installations in Egypt in an attempt to frame the Egyptian government, spied on the US, spied on the US again, and handed over sensitive military technology to one of America's Arch enemies, the Chinese.

Hey Tigger, everyone knows who coined the deception trait buddy.

You still did not answer my questions zino boy!

#48     Jun 26, 2007
  9. Turok;

Do you remember the title of the thread you used to direct a post to me???

#49     Jun 26, 2007
  10. ohh how sweet... u see pal i am no arab but when i feel like skinning some racist pig its best for u if your not in my way...

#50     Jun 26, 2007