This Week in the Religion of Divine Urine

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by TGregg, Jun 25, 2007.

1. TGregg -

to me, and to Europeans in general i must say, your attitude in posting this sort of across the board stuff stigmatises what US foreign policy has been in the Middle-East for the past 60 years, perhaps more:
    1) don't / can't / can't take the time to understand the multiple and separate root causes of the problems they encounter
    2) show a preference for fast misguided action / response and broad-based hardball tactics over skillfull diplomacy
    3) hit hard on the most superficial possible common denominator of the day's irritants, islam here, after 60+ years of pretty nefarious US interference over there, removing democratically elected but "unfavourable" leaders, associating with and / or supporting totalitarian regimes for profit etc, cause is unable to understand the real causes...
    4) experience blowback, still don't get it, try to hit more, wider and harder

where does this lead one may ask?

i'd suggest:
    besides looking stupid and losing any respect that may have survived the tragic spectacle of US foreign policy over the years, MORE BLOWBACK...

now, perhaps your not an american, but if that's the case, let me tell you, you dangerously sound like one...

have a nice day ;-)

#21     Jun 25, 2007
  2. TGregg

TGregg

Heads up. You just looked at a malformed URL and thought "somebody" moderated it out of existance.

#22     Jun 25, 2007
  3. and i suggested to bomb the hell out of you as a result?

#23     Jun 25, 2007
  4. TGregg

TGregg

Exactly when did I suggest bombing the heck out of anyone?

#24     Jun 25, 2007
  5. Exactly when did I suggest YOU did?

you think everything on this thread is about you???

#25     Jun 25, 2007
  6. TGregg

TGregg

The fact is 2cents, you overreacted to a bad URL. All I have done in this thread is to list the actions by islamic terrorists and made a bit of fun of them.

But it is interesting to see the hatred and bile that comes from the terrorist defenders. I wish I could say it was surprising. I guess every terrorist needs his supporters, and here we have plenty.

#26     Jun 25, 2007
  7. asking a question is over-reacting now??? what kinda radical muzlim r ya pal???

by the way, you can have your own little radical muzlim fun all you want, all i have done is say what everybody non-american thinks of inept US foreign policy and how it causes most of the problems you guys complain about... i wish i cld say i was making fun of it...

never mind though, u have the last laugh buddo... just go ahead and finance a few more terrorists, train them etc, and lets continue this great US-made virtuous circle
    :) :) :)

you gotta luv this patriot act!

#27     Jun 25, 2007
  8. the fact is, TGregg, WTF r u doing posting the sort of shit your posting under a mod* alias???

you don't think this has any impact on how people perceive ET??

or is it just that YOU DON'T THINK, period ? ? ?

#28     Jun 25, 2007
  9. TGregg

TGregg

Are you a piss guzzling terrorist? No problems with asking questions, right?

#29     Jun 25, 2007
  10. nope but u seem to have a problem answering some of the questions though... i don't

#30     Jun 25, 2007