This website would rather have the money

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Richard England, Apr 17, 2004.

1. traderob

traderob

Dear Baron,
    I have no problem with Brad posting here or being a sponsor.
    Brad is going to continue to get a hard time as long as he persists in selling overpriced, non-refundable courses.
    Still, he may still have some insights to share and I don't mind reading them - as long as they remain free and open to criticism.

#21     Apr 18, 2004
  2. nitro

nitro

Kudos to you for exposing these morons.

nitro

#22     Apr 18, 2004
  3. I got that first hand from my son- so any bravado he displays is strictly for show. The way to deal with him is how the Southern Poverty Law Center dealt with the skinhead incident in Oregon by financially breaking the instigator who lived in San Diego and was profiting handsomely from a racist newsletter.

Take his house away from him. Try to get restitution in all areas at the same time with punitive damages. That's what you do, Samson77. Unfortunately for Brad you are local. You'll have no problem finding legal counsel and aid. He allegedly committed criminal acts and faces jail time for fraud if convicted. Otherwise Brad will be laughing at you and others all the way to the bank.

Baron, how can you possibly conclude from this thread that people here have anything but contempt for this individual? Your invitation to Brad to continue to post his early calls tells me volumes about where you are coming from. In my opinion that puts you in the same category as S&C Magazine- all about the money and morally corrupt.

People come to this site for insight into trading and hard to get info. It's up to you to keep it above board. Do your job!

#23     Apr 18, 2004
  4. Ok, give it a rest Dick.

#24     Apr 18, 2004
  5. nitro

nitro

This I do not agree with. There have been some outstanding articles in that magazine over the years.

However, some of the advertisers you see in that magazine win the prize for scam artist.

But to "bring down" the whole magazine goes too far. By your logic, we should "bring down" all of ET.

nitro

#25     Apr 18, 2004
  6. Quote from TraderBrad:

"There will not be any posts here on ET next Monday or any other."

So it seems after all of this, he has gotten what he really wanted, which was exposure. He probably will get a couple signups (he posted that he had gotten one already), so he made some good money from very little effort. There is really no point in him posting his calls now, because then we would actually be able to see his system in action (or inaction?).

Personally, if I believed in what I was doing like he claims to, I would not let a few critical posts keep me from moving forward. But I'm just a guy with a wife and four kids to feed, who makes his living trading. I have winning days and losing days, and go to bed knowing that I didn't hurt or take adavantage of anyone. That's a good feeling.

#26     Apr 18, 2004