This website would rather have the money

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Richard England, Apr 17, 2004.

1. move all this to chit chat ?

enough already with the TRADER BRAD stuff

myself included ...

lets get back to real trading done by real traders

#11     Apr 17, 2004
  2. Yeah, I'm done with it too. Have already expended enough mental and physical energy on this guy. Guess the reason for my feelings it that this guy is so much like others that I have fallen prey to in the past. But enough is enough. I will await the calls that he posts here next week, and reserve my opinions until that time.

#12     Apr 17, 2004
  3. in a "crummy little house". He's stuck there if or when he can sell enough of his whatever you want to call it to move. In all fairness, he's probably not hiding in Canada to avoid prosecution.
    However, being in Canada is NOT a haven from prosecution.

#13     Apr 17, 2004
  4. If this guy could consistantly call the open correctly and make say 4 points daily, he could rapidly pyramid this gain to millions in no time flat- do the math! (That's if he had the guts to trade his own calls which has been pointed out he doesn't).

Before you invest your hard earned money on anything check it out first. Get on a plane and go to his house. That would be the best money you could spend. Successful people do NOT live in a "crummy little house" as TraderBrad does. They quickly move to a nicer house. One exception is Warren Buffet who still lives in the same house for 25 years, but his house was already nice to begin with and he lived in an upscale neighborhood. However his divorced wife lives like a queen on her billions.

#14     Apr 17, 2004
  5. TGregg

TGregg

Yes I can explain my post. You have demonstrated your outstanding determination to discredit this guy by your frequent posting. Whenever I encounter hysterical people, I tend to wonder just what their problem is. And you appear hysterical.

I do not know what happened to the earlier thread. If you recall, I also replied in that thread.

You can quote all the movies you care to. That does not change anything. To reiterate, I know pretty much nothing about TraderBrad. I have no reason to think he knows what he is doing, nor any reason to think he is a complete fraud. But fanatical attempts to bring somebody down always make me wonder just what the problem is.

EDIT: I do know I did not delete any posts or threads today. I moved one to chit-chat, that's it (and I made a post to that effect). And it's past me bedtime.

#15     Apr 17, 2004
  6. Hello Everyone"
    I am skeptical about TraderBrad, but at this point I have agree with the moderator. I think enough is enough. Lets move on to something a little more constructive. Thanks, Steve46

#16     Apr 17, 2004
  7. You think it is fanatical to be concerned about people falling prey to an individual who will (a) not return someone's money after one day (b) will not permit an inspection of what they get for their money until AFTER they fork it over (c) will only accept wire transfers (d) will give no refunds (e) appears to be falsifying his trades, etc. Yet you allow them to post as though they were reputable. The fault lies with you for not checking out this individual first. Where's the proof this individual has a track record? As a result you will cost plenty of gullible people countless thousands of dollars. Why? to make $1500 a month from advertising? Isn't this even worse than what he's doing? How will they recover their funds from an individual in Canada?

When I saw you allowed this individual to become a "sponsor" I would describe my attitude as "rabid"- far worse than fanatical. I have no axe to grind per se. I've never been taken in by these system selling people.

I've decided to do whatever is necessary to stop this and if that means this site suffers, so be it! You'll be in for the fight of your life, I assure you if you fail to do due dilligence. I apologize if this seems like a threat. It is not- it is a fact that I will back up with action. That's how strongly I feel about people being unfairly taken advantage of for a buck.

#17     Apr 17, 2004
  8. Hello Richard:
    I understand that being ripped off can trigger quite an emotional response in some individuals. I am sympathetic in this instance despite my suspicion that you didn't take the proper precautions before committing your funds. I learned a long time ago not to tell people what their prerogatives are. Do what you have to do. But based on experience, I suggest you try to put yourself at a distance from this and let others (your attorney perhaps) handle things for you in a professional manner. At this point, you are sounding a little bit overwrought. Regarding the issue of protecting the interests of others, I think we can take it from here. Thanks for your posts. Best Regards, Steve46

#18     Apr 18, 2004
  9. Baron

Baron ET Founder

TraderBrad's sponsorship of ET has been put on hold until these outstanding issues are resolved. I've heard both sides of the story and they are definitely on opposite ends of the spectrum. All I can say is that I hope these issues can be cleared up ASAP so we can all move forward in a positive manner and put this stuff behind us.

Thanks for the feedback.

#19     Apr 18, 2004
  10. Would love to see this information...looks like a case for my Lawyer...care to leave your number tough guy so they can hear your banter and clear this slander up in your face?

Brad Caldwell

#20     Apr 18, 2004