This Trader made 1 million Dollars on a single day (Pic Includded)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Wanna_Betrader, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Thank you. Now I don't have to bother responding, as you pretty much summed it up.

#31     Oct 11, 2008
  2. dave74

dave74

lol. We don't know how many of these "accounts" are actually sim accounts.

Alot of "trading" is nothing more than gambling.

#32     Oct 11, 2008

3. LOL, nice. :p

#33     Oct 12, 2008
  4. What platform and API is he using ?

#34     Oct 12, 2008
  5. this is why ET is stupid people say shit without providing any factual information to back up their stupid opinion.

what i said was it is the same in liquid equities like skf and xlf SURE you will pay a lot more in commissions but honestly prove me wrong please.

#35     Oct 12, 2008
  6. dsq

dsq

but u still didnt answer or disprove the accusation.Do u actually have a trading acct.I figure at least 50% of posters here are fake.Whenever i ask a fake to post a screenshot of his trades guess what?They never have.

#36     Oct 12, 2008
  7. disprove of what accusation i simply don't agree with the statement he made simply because it is pure opinion, if he provided me with an example or facts then i'd believe, I have a trading account with real money and it is small by ET standards < $10k, i don't trade full time, i go to school, i swing trade mostly enless i'm home then i take intraday positions. AND I F*ing hate when someone says its easy to trade with small amounts of money like i have less than 10k because frankly it took me a while and alot of lost money to get to where i am.

#37     Oct 12, 2008
  8. Depends on the time period. Intraday it can be difficult not to move the market to much with big trades but if your a swing trade you can build large positions pretty easy. getting out in a hurry can be a problem though. the bigger the account the more you have to consider is the main point. but the smaller the account the less room you have for error.

#38     Oct 12, 2008
  9. Daal

Daal

$1m in one day, thats a nice way to get peoples attention. tell us what is his compound annual return and sharpe ratio with that strategy. anyone could have a nice day by taking a $10m account and selling puts on ES tomorrow. as a long VIX comes back to earth, you clean up. then you post your blotter on ET and get treated as a king. not saying this guy is not a great trader, he might very well be. yet its not like this thread means much

#39     Oct 12, 2008
  10. 11Blade

11Blade

Chewie!

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel!

#40     Oct 12, 2008