This Trader Just Committed Suicide

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by bat1, Dec 30, 2010.

1. did he commite suicide or 'murdered'

his clients killed him? in gang land ,,that is what happens if if you rip someobody off. it's not the money it's shows 'disrespect' to rip off mob boss.

madoff didn't commit suicide..madoff is happy fraudster in prison..he has no remorse.

and yeah they don' report it as a murder they report as a suicide. and it's not even in the news. coverup a murder.

#41     Dec 31, 2010
  2. I have heard that as well, as from doctors I know.
    I can quite understand that someone works to get an advanced degree just to find that they are jeweler working in cramped conditions with high customer exposure to needy/whiny children.

We can all be glad we aren't dentists.

#42     Dec 31, 2010
  3. these dentist marries a trophy wife and has 1 million dollar life insurance..murdered by his wife.

#43     Dec 31, 2010
  4. Redneck

Redneck

Whether this old boy killed himself or not – here’s a fact

How we trade..., and the profit / losses we enjoy – is a direct reflection of who we truly are

Think of your results as a mirror – whose sole reflection is you inner reality

May you like what you see…

RN

#44     Dec 31, 2010
  5. I see a loser...But I can get better...there is only one way to go..

The other day I drove over to the Tech Center District to pick up my Neighbors Wife and I saw all of the suits walking out of their offices to their Mercedes...I got Jealous...Then I thought to myself I could never be like them...I drive a Hummer!

[​IMG]

ES

#45     Dec 31, 2010
  6. Redneck

Redneck

We're all losers - so let's always be the smallest loser possible:)

RN

#46     Dec 31, 2010
  7. Dentists have easy access to powerful narcotics with very little oversight. Most get into the drugs and gas.

One of my childhood friend's father was one who ended up sticking a syringe of novocaine in his heart, he did survive.

#47     Dec 31, 2010
  8. Dude, WHY WERE YOU PICKING UP YOUR NEIGHBOR'S WIFE? Is that her in the picture?

#48     Dec 31, 2010
  9. pspr

pspr

No, no. That's ES in the pic. What a wuss. :D

#49     Dec 31, 2010
  10. ahhh...you guys are just jealous ☺

ES

#50     Dec 31, 2010