This Trader Just Committed Suicide

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by bat1, Dec 30, 2010.

1. pspr

pspr

#21     Dec 30, 2010
  2. the1

the1

The definition I use for intuitive is knowing with relative ease or effort. I think what Yogananda was eluding to was simple acceptance and faith that God exists. He is trying to rid the mind of the battle between evolution and the Grand Plan. If there is a Grand Plan why can't evolution be built into it? Once you can reach the state of acceptance and pure faith a heavy burden is lifted.

#22     Dec 30, 2010
  3. Slapshott

Slapshott

Maybe a sick disgusting way to up hits on a sad little blog?

#23     Dec 30, 2010
  4. the1

the1

Thanks for the suggestions. The next book I had on my reading list was "The Second Coming of Christ..." but at 1700 pages I hesitate. Perhaps I'll take a detour and read what you have suggested below. Although, a friend of mine said if you read The Second Coming it will change your life in ways you could never imagine.

http://www.amazon.com/Second-Coming...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1293756174&sr=1-1

#24     Dec 30, 2010
  5. Slapshott

Slapshott

The story is bogus. Please don't be so naive. A sick twisted way to up hits to a pathetic blog

#25     Dec 30, 2010
  6. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

bs or not,this shit happens all the time on wall street. what other professions have guys popping pills to sleep and adderall to focus? none! traiding is fuckin gambling and that that.

#27     Dec 30, 2010
  7. if all else fails join the french foreign legion

#28     Dec 30, 2010
  8. #30     Dec 30, 2010