This Time We Went Too Far

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Sell it to palestinians.

#41     Mar 8, 2010
  2. What is the difference between the Nazi Ricter and a dog? The Nazi Ricter lifts his arm.

Heil Ricter!

#42     Mar 8, 2010
  3. I have, many times. For the money that we've sent to egypt, jordan, israel, syria and saudi and the abortion that is the Iraq War we could have gained energy independence many times over. And that whole area would be sucking dick for beer money as it so richly deserves.

#43     Mar 8, 2010
  4. Ricter

Ricter

This is the attitude that people have been talking about. Any criticism of Israel means you're a Nazi.

#44     Mar 8, 2010
  5. #45     Mar 8, 2010
  6. Any criticism like: "Israel sucks ass. More money to the P's I say, for rockets."

Heil Ricter!

#46     Mar 8, 2010
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Ok, fair enough, but still, they do suck ass. And so did Hitler. You need another demon for your labeling.

I'll reevaluate when I start reading in the paper about Palestinians building apartments on the land they get back from the jews.

#47     Mar 8, 2010
  8. This is Dr. Norman Finkelstein, the author of the article I posted and the man who is driving the Zionists of the wall. He is an anti Zionist Jew who finds it compelling that his parents' sacrifices in Achwitz are being hijacked by the new Nazis (Zionists).

Watch how trained Zionists are in pouring crocodile tears.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cNQSV3BBtZ4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cNQSV3BBtZ4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#48     Mar 9, 2010
  9. Your friend Tresor is gone so you have been chosen as the diabolical dummy to take his place at ET.

What is the difference between a Ricter and a Hitler? Opportunity!

Heil Ricter!

#49     Mar 9, 2010
  10. Hi Mom0,

Good insults and good attempts at intimidation maybe. Aside from that, we both know you have no leg to stand on.

Regards,

Sameeh

#50     Mar 9, 2010