This Time We Went Too Far

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Mar 7, 2010.

1. You accused israel of endangering the peace process, whether it came for a paper or not. If you indeed knew that there is no real peace process and the arabs will never recognize Israel (as your later posts seem to indicate) you posted what you knew was a disingenuous and dishonest lie. That does not surprise me a bit though.

#31     Mar 8, 2010
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Someone sets up a tent in my yard, says he used to live there, and gets firearms from the neighbors so he can block me from evicting him, and I'm supposed to accept his peace proposals?

#32     Mar 8, 2010
  3. It's not the point of this discussion, the point is that you and your ilk pretend and lie about the "peace process" knowing full well that you and your ilk and 350 mln arabs will never accept Israel's existence. And yet in a fit of righteous indignation you demand Israel to make concessions for the sake of non-existent peace process.

Not that your acceptance of Israel matters of course but it's fun to demonstrate your dishonesty and the fallacy of your arguments

#33     Mar 8, 2010
  4. Ricter

Ricter

How much money have we given Israel since WWII anyway? They probably could have bought an island or two and gone to live there, peacefully superior. But noo... they had to have the holy rock thingy, right in the midst of some people who want the holy tree. (Or do I have I have my holy objects mixed up?)

Hey, Rat Island was mentioned elsewhere!

#34     Mar 8, 2010
  5. Heil Ricter! Sieg Heil! 88

#35     Mar 8, 2010
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Not at all, they can exist as far as I'm concerned. They just don't get to be stupid, and drum their chests, and do it on my nickel.

#36     Mar 8, 2010
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Black or white with you, huh? Why, two brain cells?

Fuck Hitler. Another "I'm superior" scrotesac.

#37     Mar 8, 2010
  8. Not much actually. A few bucks per american per year. And as I said earlier in this thread the US got the better end of the bargain. And predictably it turned out to be too hard for you to understand the concept.

#38     Mar 8, 2010
  9. Ricter

Ricter

We could sell 'em Rat Island cheap. A "few bucks" will do it.

#39     Mar 8, 2010
  10. The entire conflict is so absurd, as most of the conflict is/was in grounded in the name of God and/or religion.

The Holy lands are not physical, they are spiritual, and are within...this is what the real prophets of God teach.

Whether Israel is located where it is today, or on "Rat Island" or in the middle of Montana is irrelevant to that which is actually Holy.

Neither group on the whole is deserving to live in a genuinely Holy Land...

It shows how far both sides have fallen into the ditch of materialism and how devoid they actually are of the spirit of God...

This is nothing but a land war, nothing in any manner resembling followers of God seeking the love of God...it is the living spirit of God alive and awake in hearts of the people that makes a land Holy or Godly, not the geography or ancient history of a land...

Common stupidity on both sides.

#40     Mar 8, 2010