This Time We Went Too Far

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Or that may attack its only real ally at any moment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

#21     Mar 8, 2010
  2. The Arab world has made peace with America?

Really...

Please continue though, you forever make the case for me of the dangers of the mental illness of Zionism...

#22     Mar 8, 2010
  3. With allies like that who needs enemies. Wall bobbers are going to get us all killed. Already got 4000 American boys killed. Its
    the settlers not Israel altogether, they're the religious fanatics
    that noone really knows about.

#23     Mar 8, 2010
  4. They're supposed to accept the proposals of squatters?
    Oh, so we can agree that there is no "peace process" and your mentioning it was a pathetic and disingenuous lie.

Because they are, by their own calcualtions, the superior race? Or because of US dollars? Anyway, if they are superior, or they are kicking ass, or both, then they don't need US dollars. Fuck 'em.
    Undoubtedly their achievements are by far superior compared the achievements of their arab enemies, their society is a free and liberal western democracy while their neighbors are totalitarian dictatorships and theocracies, they turned a desert into a garden, their neighbors still live in the seventh century, culturally and economically despite their oil loot. And amazingly most of their successes and military victories took place before US aid even started. And the US is more interested in giving aid to Israel than Israel needs the money, although I imagine for a feeble mind like yours the concept will probably be too hard to understand.

#24     Mar 8, 2010
  5. The arab world is at peace and has full diplomatic relations with the US, China, Russia... It's Israel with or without nukes they have trouble recognizing. Your argument that it's hard to make peace with Israel because they have nukes is laughable, you seem to be interested in Tresor's laurels of the dumbest poster in addition to your own laurels of the ugliest troll.

#25     Mar 8, 2010
  6. I've been long ready to deport all evangelicals and make them settlers so they can see exactly what they preach and fund with the "passing of the plate."

#26     Mar 8, 2010
  7. Ricter

Ricter

I quoted the paper, so it's not my lie, it's a bill of goods sold to the American people. The conflict probably suits our power structure. Unless all those claims are correct and the jews are running this country.

I hope it's not the latter:

Nazi: any jews here?
    Jew 1: I'm a jew!
    Nazi: ok, get in that death camp line over there.
    Nazi: any other jews here?
    Jew 2: Yeah, I'm one too!

#27     Mar 8, 2010
  8. Please continue though, you forever make the case for me of the dangers of the mental illness of Zionism...

#29     Mar 8, 2010
  9. What is it, 25% of Americans continue to think Saddam Hussein was somehow involved with the 9/11 attacks?

The vast majority of Americans don't really want to know, they just want that warm stupid feeling to wash over them when they turn on the tube...

#30     Mar 8, 2010