This thread contains the best Quant Humor of All Time.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bwolinsky, Mar 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Talon,

Glad you're still around! I think we're both on ignore here, so maybe another poster could get Bowo's attention. I'm keenly interested in how Bowo is going to rationalize his system's abysmal performance as of late. My hope is that enough time has passed and that enough money has been lost such that Bowo may ask himself: "maybe I'm missing something?"... Ha... :).

I admit my comment about anyone being able to is somewhat optimistic, you're right; *anyone* is too strong a statement. The irony here is that I do think Bowo can actually make money if he were using a decent model, but, then again we're back to those pesky behavioral issues. Career ending indeed...

Mike

#31     Jul 5, 2010
  2. I am afraid BoWo hasn't seen fit to grace us with his attention in this thread. Very sad...

Actually, I was thinking. Now that you posted his updated performance stats, the title of this thread actually IS true! :)

#32     Jul 7, 2010
  3. This thread's hilarious, and STILL has the best Quant Humor of All Time.

#33     Nov 29, 2011
  4. d08

d08

Yeah, you're the joke.

#34     Dec 15, 2011
  5. Up 39% on c2 in one week or $395,400 and still I get hecklers?

I'm sure it will always be that way.

And when I've doubled my Covestor accounts I guess I'll still get hecklers.

This thread contains the best Quant Humor of All Time.

#35     Dec 15, 2011
  6. And making $395,400 this week in my latest trading system on C2 just so my C2 score will be "excellent" above 700 at 750 doesn't tell you otherwise?

Or being the third best model MTD on Covestor for the fourth month in a row?

I'm sure there will always be hecklers who have no idea what they're talking about, and there are plenty of posters in this thread that have no idea what they're talking about either, but I don't know what they're talking about myself because they are and always will be ignored.

Don't ruin a good thread.

<b><i>
    This thread contains the best quant humor of all time, and always will.

#36     Dec 15, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.