This sucks

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Jun 8, 2007.

1. pdwst33

pdwst33

I missed "It So Fact So"...care to enlighten me? Thanks

#21     Jun 8, 2007
  2. I, too, feel delight in his misery.

#22     Jun 8, 2007
  3. What misery? A DD of 7% while still being up 30% over 12 months :confused:

#23     Jun 8, 2007
  4. Ever heard Ipso Facto? :p

Yes, he's that dumb.

#24     Jun 8, 2007
  5. Are you his babysitter? Or do you know how much he's up? The guy didn't even know that you have to sell to clock gains.

:p

#25     Jun 8, 2007
  6. LT701

LT701

why does a strong trend in a market suck?

isnt this comment in the 'trading' section?

#26     Jun 8, 2007
  7. basis

basis

Most (99%) of the people on both sides of these threads are fucking morons.

Stock_trad3r, you said "buy stocks that go up" is all you need to know. What the fuck do you care that the market has dropped 3%? Why do you even watch the market at all?

As for the 50 people who just spend all their time waiting for him to post so they can make fun of him, if you're such badass traders, shouldn't you spend some time actually trading?

Christ, this site used to be bad... now it's a bunch of wannabe traders making bullshit calls and making fun of the other side when they happen to be right.

The only intelligent thing said in this thread to this point was Steve Tvardek's comment on VIX. Traders like the VIX to be high. People who don't trade shouldn't even know where it is at all.

#27     Jun 8, 2007
  8. People keep talking about so called 'respected posters'.

Well where are they?

What is their take on the recent selling besides 'it could get better/worse'?

It is all relative. A post may be helpful to one person may be useless and stupid to another.

#28     Jun 8, 2007
  9. lol, and just like that its below 15 again :p

#29     Jun 8, 2007
  10. I dont know there is plenty of volatilty in the market right now...I mean the moves are huge in the Ym, ES, NQ, and er2.... alot of money can be made and lost....hold on for your tails!

#30     Jun 9, 2007