this sucks

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Jan 25, 2007.

1. EPrado

EPrado

Too bad you dont know how to short...

#11     Jan 25, 2007
  2. What NFC team is in the Super Bowl this year?

DA BEARS!!!!

#12     Jan 25, 2007
  3. The fundementals too strong to short

A lot of shorts learned that the hard way last year

Anyway, im a longer term trader

This is panic selling. Little basis behind it.

#13     Jan 25, 2007
  4. rare will be common place for a quite some time,so get used to it....come July ,bulls along with yourself will be praying for a capitulation day for the bad dream to end,trapped at the hi`s.

the party is over & the hangover will be just like `99 - 2000........Deja Vu all over again.

#14     Jan 25, 2007
  5. <i>"I havn't seen that in awhile"</i>

You will... be patient

#15     Jan 25, 2007
  6. Wow Spooz! You're a ray of sunshine after taking a couple days off! :D

Don't matter to me none... Yesterday I was a bull, today I was a bear. Playing for a "one-way" market is not the way to play this game.

MDT

#16     Jan 25, 2007
  7. I'm starting to think that as well.

By the way - I think this may be first down 1%+ day for ES in a long time...
    maybe someone can research the statistics.

in the meanwhile, i'll be holding my breath for an index breakout... getting tired of this range.

#17     Jan 25, 2007
  8. i`ve have not been too active daytrading this week but waiting for us to test this 43-45 zone again on the spooz...........i promised myself i`d be a seller & hang on to them......i did & looking to add on the lifts.

i could be wrong but i don`t care.......i believe this is one of those rare opportunities to capitalize on a true market turn & this liquidity driven euphoria was a great formula for the patient sellers........vix close below 10 for the 2nd time was the closer for me.....something not to be ignored.

#18     Jan 25, 2007
  9. It is as if every buy order is matched with a larger sell order. A linear progressive selloff.

Bulls didn't stand a chance today. Every dip was sold off quickly.

I suspect funds are selling to try to lock in yearly gains, as well as preserve the gains estabilished last year. The progressive nature of the sellign suggest many groups are selling. as well as the absence of signifigant news.

#19     Jan 25, 2007
  10. blast19

blast19

I know but the bad grammar really bothers me so I corrected it...I guess the sic version goes along with the inanity of it.

#20     Jan 25, 2007