this sucks

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Jan 25, 2007.

1. nasdaq lost almost everyhitng it gained yesterday today

dropping waves..erasing 7 points at a time which is brutal if you buy the dips

humbling moment just when you think that the tech selling is over given the strong rally yesterday.

I dont think many saw this coming .

I was expecting maybe a .4% selloff at worse but this looks like panic selling whihc means it is a good time to buy.

There is still no good reason for selling. No bad news or anything but a dispointing housing number.

Earnings still good,

but today looks like a dump

there will be a rebound once the sanity returns

2. until then, you and Bluestreek should play rock paper scissors.

3. Single digit earnings growth and many misses does not paint a pretty picture going forward when the American consumer is stretched thin.

Why fight the tape.

Every one but 16 of the 100 stocks I track is red today. Unbelievable.

4. if you think this is panic selling........then it`s quite obvious that you have not been around long enough to see panic selling........LMFAO

5. Gotta love risk free $$$

6. blast19

blast19

You sound like the guy on the game show who goes from saying "I'm gonna win it all....all $10 million dollars!!!!!" to "I think I can win something...$1 million would really be AMAZING!"

Are you that guy? Or are you a dip buyer? Tell those markets whose boss...buy everything....find the most beaten down tech stocks and buy them up.

Come on, the market needs you to fuel the rallying...100% room to go up!

7. No no no!! It's "100% up room to go!"

8. A very rare day

a complete blue candle matching the white candle created yesterday by the nasdaq

I havn't seen that in awhile

9. GRRRRRRHHHHHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!!

10. bond market tank spooking the stock market.

#10     Jan 25, 2007