This sucks

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ElectricSavant, May 1, 2006.

1. Well yes,

it's just that I find trading, that is more longer term than scalping, more forgiving...:)

Thanks for reading.

Michael B.

#41     Jun 30, 2006
  2. I am in heavy at 10:1 leverage....but no more than 1/10th of 1% DD just now...

Going for that microscopic trading....Current projected APR at the rate we are trading is at 77.09%

The Archangel of Forex

#42     Jul 5, 2006
  3. getting in and out....feeling like a thief :)

#43     Jul 10, 2006
  4. Pennies in front of bulldozers -- either you won't live long enough, or you'll live too long :(

#44     Jul 10, 2006
  5. Who was it that recently quoted that statement, regarding day trading futures I think. As I sit here and attempt to make money doing so............I am soul searcing right now. I absolutely have to find a 2 to 1 R to R for day trading or no trading. I am also think that maybe I should think about learning to position trade stocks, mix it up. Canslim seems to work for quite a few. Sorry to get off track.

#45     Jul 10, 2006
  6. Somebody told me to hook up the API to this...so how would my discretion be coded? It simply cannot.

For example, I took off the current trade as it was slow and I could bank some profit...but I follow my system and it was not at its target yet...but guess what? I saw another opportunity with a high probability entry and took it...because the chance for acceleration was better and I only trade one twin pair/basket at a time.

When its a slow moving trade..it just sucks...get out and find a better sucker...

Michael B.

#46     Jul 11, 2006
  7. While all you guys are making the big bucks, I am making my little 1/2% and 1/3% days...

Someday I will be in the big money...

sometimes it just sucks...

#47     Jul 14, 2006
  8. worst month in a long time.

#48     Jul 14, 2006
  9. the last two months have been my worst ever -

#49     Jul 14, 2006
  10. lol yea a bad month indeed

#50     Jul 14, 2006