This starts to look pretty ugly. 1567

Discussion in 'Trading' started by lemarche, Jun 24, 2013.

1. In Europe (I also trade European indices), correction has been stronger, and altho the US is still technically quite strong there are several technical reasons why it should rebound where I said (fibonacci + 50wMM + channels + monthly PP...). It is not just a wild guess "finger in the air", I try to use rules as much as I can in my trading..

In France, 4th biggest monthly correction since sep08. Just saying it is ugly here. But US is directing market so help S&P God lol

#11     Jun 25, 2013
  2. And I agree on it being just an excuse.. there was a technical set up to sell, it was used an an excuse to smash the market by big guys..

Which is why I think it is only a correction...

Which is why I am surprised we have not seen any retracement at all yet...

#12     Jun 25, 2013
  3. held pretty well so far.. looks like a local double bottom

#13     Jun 25, 2013
  4. +100pts since that "1567" call... :)) at 13pts from the bottom (1554) on Sep13...

market has NEVER looked back and made it all back STRAIGHT up.. (out of the past 13 days, 11 days green..)

my best 2 weeks ever so far :)))

#14     Jul 15, 2013
  5. IMPRESSIVE BULL RUN TO SAY THE LEAST SINCE 1567 !!!...

I HAVE QUALIFIED FOR A NATIONAL TRADING COMPETITION FROM THE FRENCH LEADING BUSINESS CHANNEL.

IF YOU GUYS FROM "ELITE TRADER" WOULD LIKE TO COME AND SUPPORT ME BY CREATING SOME BUZZ, COME AND LIKE MY PAGE AND INTERACT WITH SOME TARGETS I WILL BE GIVING ON :

- EQUITY INDICES
    - €$
    - GOLD

SEE YOU AT :

https://www.facebook.com/AnthonyAriasLesTalentsDuTradingBFM/

THANKS IN ADVANCE GUYS !!!

#15     Jul 23, 2013
  6. The MOTHER of all crashes is coming. Until then it's up up up thanks to Fed.

#16     Jul 23, 2013
  7. Probably yes.. only problem is to tell the timing... I think a lot of bears have suffered badly in the 2012/2013 rebound...

I will make an IMPORTANT announcement on what --I-- think is going to happen in the next 2/3 months in the markets.. something RATHER DRAMATIC...

Don t worry, it will be free !! HAHAHA but I will post it on my FB page so don t hesitate to follow it to get the update.

#17     Jul 23, 2013
  8. CAN T feel the LOVE guys !!! :( :)

+200 views since this morning post, which have translated in no new "likes" on my FP page :confused:

#18     Jul 23, 2013
  9. I never have, nor do I now, nor will I ever belong to Facebook.

#19     Jul 23, 2013
  10. Then, I excuse you ! ahah

#20     Jul 23, 2013