This should end the Timmay discussion!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Uncle_Ho, Feb 19, 2008.

1. First time poster to ET, have been reading threads for months and i thought id make my first post about our good old friend timay. Tim is a no talent crock of doo doo. He says he trades penny stocks because theyre volatile and the %gains are faster. His whole trading philosophy is implemented in this mentallity. HAVENT YOU EVER HEARD OF OPTIONS IDIOT. Anyone can start day trading options and make (risk 1, make 4) type bets for 200-1000% on your money, its called OTM options. The good thing about this is that your betting on real companies like GOOG, AAPL, or WMT, not some horrible tiny cap piece of crap stock. All his years and he's never mentioned options LOL. And another thing, any idiot can lose all of their money very quickly (infact most traders do, why 95% succeed) and it can happen on any 1 trade. What makes a great trader is the constant defense and never putting yourself in a position even close to losing all your money. And for that he loses, so he tries to sell is dumb cocky ego.I predict that there will be many traders in the future that start with nothing and turn it into a foutune. Timay was just lucky enough to be the first.

P.S. A million dollars isnt a lot anymore, call me when its 10!

2. Somehow I doubt a post by "Uncle Ho" qualifies as "Wall St. News"

3. jtnet

jtnet

who cares.. tim is the paris hilton of the trading world, famous for nothing and getting fucked

4. ElCubano

ElCubano

this is true ..and it is even more lucrative when you know who is who in that scum world....peace

5. hey genious, you think tim sykes is the first person to make serious dough in the trading world?? The first??? LOL