This should create a bunch of new jobs

Discussion in 'Economics' started by EMRGLOBAL, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Updated with the TSA’s response below, which denies implementing airport-style scans in mass transit.

Giving Transportation Security Administration agents a peek under your clothes may soon be a practice that goes well beyond airport checkpoints. Newly uncovered documents show that as early as 2006, the Department of Homeland Security has been planning pilot programs to deploy mobile scanning units that can be set up at public events and in train stations, along with mobile x-ray vans capable of scanning "

phttp://blogs.forbes.com/andygreenberg/2011/03/02/docs-reveal-tsa-plan-to-body-scan-pedestrians-train-passengers/edestrians on city streets.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, I guess they will see my 9mm on my persons. If they drive by at the right time, they will see my AR 15 and boxes of Ammo in the trunk of my Audi, on my way to the range.

I think these Idiots will create even more jobs for Monkeys to drive around in X ray vans.

Job creation by the GOV, once again.

2. It is quite unbelievable how a small group of goat herders living in mud-huts can cause us to spent insane dollars to invade our privacy. We have had real wars and real conflicts with a real propensity for infiltration that didn't take us this far.

Is it really just technology that has changed?