this selloff is RACIST!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by chewbacca, Nov 5, 2008.

1. gnome

gnome

Yeah, but you know what they say... "A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"..

#11     Nov 5, 2008
  2. The "White House"??

#12     Nov 5, 2008
  3. This selloff is even more racist than the infamous black swan chart pattern.

#13     Nov 5, 2008
  4. Qty

Qty

The First-lady-elect will take care of that.

#14     Nov 5, 2008
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

As part of the new US image I heard they're going to eliminate the secret service and replace them with the black panthers. Stay tuned for further developments.

#15     Nov 5, 2008
  6. I was wondering what had happened to you "chewie" ... good to see you're still around and are the same old clown. :) :eek:

#16     Nov 5, 2008
  7. BSAM

BSAM

Hmmmm.....The economy is already really bad. The man has been handed a bag of shit.

You have heard of the real war in Afghanistan, no? Don't worry about the soldiers; they've got plenty of real work to do.

Unless you're doing better than $250,000 a year, I wouldn't be too concerned about those taxes.

#17     Nov 5, 2008
  8. GiantDog

GiantDog

I believe the new figure is $200,000 a year and it will probably get even lower than that. Plus these people who make over 200K a year aren't exactly rich, so they will spend less which means less $$ going into the economy. I think Obama should up the figure to 500K instead of 200K.

#18     Nov 5, 2008
  9. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

was today officially "Black Wednesday" that everyone kept predicting?

someone said Obama will break dance on the floor of the NYSE tomorrow,is that true?

#19     Nov 5, 2008
  10. Either that or wear ghetto pants while he lipsyncs MC Hammer "Can't Touch This."

He already has designs to have "America the Beautiful" rewritten in modern Ebonics, including 'bitches', 'hos' and 'moth!@ f#$%ers.' To be sung after he announces the 'my muslim faith' slip was not a slip.

#20     Nov 5, 2008