This Rally is Rigged?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Joab, Nov 6, 2006.

Is this rally rigged ?

1. Yes

38 vote(s)
    52.8%
  2. No

19 vote(s)
    26.4%
  3. I don't care

15 vote(s)
    20.8%
  1. Joab

Joab

First off, I'm NOT condoning any violence or act of war for any reason.

I'm merely looking for answers to the root problem and we need to figure this out if we want to solve it.

#21     Nov 6, 2006
  2. And promoting idiocy.

#22     Nov 6, 2006
  3. ms8888

ms8888

Made money. I don't think its manipulated. Now if bush suddenly found and killed bin laden by nov 7th...then maybe.

#23     Nov 6, 2006
  4. Especially if it was pay per view:D

#24     Nov 6, 2006
  5. I got to item #2 and just had to stop reading any further. Your Item #2 editorializing shows your complete lack of judgment and sense of reality about the global situation. Sorry but I expect this kind of kiddie analysis from the tin foil hat crowd not from ET people.

TS

[edit]
    p.s. anyone that had money ANYWHERE in the S&P500 could not but help make money to the upside. The market has been riding like it was on a rail road track for 3 months straight up...

#25     Nov 6, 2006
  6. Joab

Joab

You must be a newbie :D

Any good forensic attorney or auditor will tell you, if you want to catch the criminal just follow the money.

#26     Nov 6, 2006
  7. Another bout of idiocy spewed from the intellect known as Joab.

#27     Nov 6, 2006
  8. Joab

Joab

On a serious note:

There is only one other source that I can find that would explain this rally logically.

HOUSING MONEY !!!

Perhaps all the money that was being poured into the housing market is now finding it's way into equities.

:cool:

#28     Nov 6, 2006
  9. Perhaps a newbie here to over credit subscribers lol. :D

The only forensics I need are to just follow the stink to find the dead bears that tried to stand in the way of this bull herd. The only money I lost was credit spreads to the upside that got pulverized by the bull stampede - and even with a 50 point above the trading range distance. Good God this market is on fire and I could not unwind the dern contrarian hedge fast enough. :p

#29     Nov 6, 2006
  10. Joab

Joab

Where not questioning IF this is happening where asking the questions WHY and HOW.

I will repeat, I'm a trend trader.:)

#30     Nov 6, 2006