This place is still a cesspool

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Stop it your'e giving it pleasure from your button pushing.

#11     Jan 19, 2010
  2. Thanks, Lucrum. I see you're still trying to fight the good fight, good for you... Yeah, I can't handle the stench this place has emanated since a certain troll bumrushed Baron and his moderators.

Good luck to you and all the reasonable people on both sides of the aisle and in-between who labor incessantly for rational discussion. But good luck finding it here...

#12     Jan 19, 2010
  3. There is no such thing as an "undecided lurker" here on ET, but good luck anyway. And IMO there are mindless rubes on the right here as well...

#13     Jan 19, 2010
  4. wjk

wjk

Agreed. I should add that my comments regarding the left do not apply to all. I have had enjoyable discussions with some who don't need to resort to attacks and name calling.

#14     Jan 19, 2010
  5. Yes, there used to be a time when it was possible to have an actual civil discussion here with people who were on the other side on the issues. That was before the resident troll and its "moderator" enablers decided free speech was a bad thing and it ought to have unfettered say in what can and cannot be posted. Point out its shortcomings (and there are many) - and your post was deleted. Point out its shortcomings and hypocrisy, and your THREAD was deleted. Continue pointing things out and you were banned, as has happened to both traderNik and I. Not to mention that we are forbidden to even post on one of the troll's threads or mention its name or, you guessed it, we will be banned.

I am not kidding.

#15     Jan 19, 2010