This piece of white trash

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, May 3, 2012.

1. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...children-just-FOURTEEN.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Man jailed for incest after fathering daughter's three children when she was just FOURTEEN

A 56-year-old man has been jailed after fathering three grandchildren with his daughter.

Charles Shamblin Jr is alleged to have had an incestuous relationship with his daughter over a 13 year period.

The alleged abuse began when the girl was seven years old and continued until she was 20.

Police in Charleston, West Virginia, said the girl gave birth to three children.

An investigation into the incest was launched earlier this year when the woman, now aged 35, told police that her father began abusing her when she was seven years old.

She told detectives she gave birth to her first daughter when she was 14 years old. Further children followed when she was aged 19 and 20.

Investigators say a paternity test that was administered at Marshall University in Huntington confirmed Shamblin to be the father of his daughter's three children, now aged 21, 16 and 15.

Shamblin Jr.appeared in Kanawha County Circuit Court on charges of second-degree sexual assault, incest and sexual abuse by a parent or guardian.

His daughter in law told WOWKT that the rural community looked the other way rather than take action.

The community up there looked the other way,' said Shamblin's daughter-in-law, who asked to not be identified.

'They knew what was going on. They've seen the bruises, they've seen the marks on the children and on their mother and they looked the other direction.'

She said Shamblin told them not to say anything.

'He said it's in the past,' she said. 'It's nobody's business. It was between us. Leave it alone, leave it there.'

The daughter-in-law claimed police were alerted to incest 20 years ago but the victim refused to co-operate and DNA testing was not available.

'She completely denied it,' the daughter-in-law said. 'The state, the prosecuting attorney and the deputy said that they couldn't do nothing.'

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#41     Jul 22, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Wow, i think you just managed to find the literal definition of white trash..... its going to be tough to "one up" this one.......

The only way it could have gotten worse is if he was missing half his teeth, and he had an old rusted out el camino sitting on cinder blocks on his lawn in the picture of his house....

#42     Jul 22, 2012
  3. #43     Aug 10, 2012
  4. That's funny I go to wal-mart just about everyday.

Their best service is free shipping "site to store".

#44     Aug 10, 2012
  5. #45     Jan 15, 2013
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Here in S.Cal the Walmart is a total freakshow.

Still, some stuff is very cheap there and I do visit occasionally.

#46     Jan 15, 2013
  7. Yeah well what do you expect in a foreign country ruled by liberal douchebags.

I live in a very small town of under 5,500 and it's great, rarely do I wait more than 5 min in line and it's just normal people from Loggers to Dr's.

It's a completely different experience the bigger the surrounding population.

#47     Jan 15, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

My wife gets most of our everyday household items there. Why pay more for the same thing elsewhere?

#48     Jan 15, 2013
  9. because some people are dipshits and they can't help themselves so they get their jollies thinking they are superior in paying more (with everything being equal) elsewhere .

Besides you still live in the USA,

btw I'm off to walmart:D :D

#49     Jan 15, 2013