This piece of white trash

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, May 3, 2012.

1. You'll read about this worthless piece of shit today killing a family in AZ., before he took his own worthless life. Stories will identify him as a former Marine. Let it be known that this piece of human garbage was no Marine for long. He received a Bad Conduct Discharge and was thrown out on his worthless ass. Hopefully there is a hell for this turd to rot in.
    http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-files/profiles/jt-ready

2. "In January of 2012, he even announced his candidacy to run as a Democratic Candidate for Pinal County Sheriff."

3. The stormfronters, neo nazis ,"88"'s etc on this site will have no interest in this thread

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm not surprised.

5. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

6. Ricter

Ricter

She's not white, though.

7. why he wouldn't just join the Hell's Angels? If I was a Hell's Angel[they aren't accepting applications from skinny nerds for some reason] I'd want that guy in my chapter, maybe if i was a Marine too..

I took a lot of shit from Mexicans in Southern California, those bitches want whitey intimidated and out of the area... walk into a restaurant full of Mexicans, every one of them giving you a dirty look, try to get served in a Denny's if the waitresses are all Mexicans and you wind up leaving.. so why whites should be extending all this love towards Mexicans is way beyond me...

8. rew

rew

She used to be. I can only imagine the vicious anti-white discrimination she must have endured when she was younger that made her want to become a black person.

#10     May 3, 2012