This picture has driven me nuts

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PAPA ROACH, Nov 4, 2009.

1. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

i counted 24 of them.

if you look closely by the trees you can see 'em.

anyway, who cares? we invented napalm and infra-red goggles for sneaky fuckers like these

#21     Nov 5, 2009
  2. Hmm, guess that means I'm wrong to, given I mentioned it first.

You know what, this sucks.

Gimme a ninja costume, a deep , dark, dank (I presume its dank, doesnt look to fresh) water filled forest to hide in , and i reckon i wouldnt be spotted in a similar photo. Especially if a gator got me first.

So what gives-don't tell me, most are disguised as WATER and the other one or two are hiding directly behind the damn tree.

Or, wearing a TREE costume.

So as long as the enemy attacks through a water filled, dank forest, at roughly twilight, seals are the go-to guys, huh? Good to know.

#22     Nov 6, 2009
  3. stu

stu

[​IMG] [/B][/QUOTE]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#23     Nov 6, 2009
  4. I see nothing in that picture. I will buy the glasses stu post.:D

#24     Nov 6, 2009
  5. Simex

Simex

heh, it's really not that hard. I've given you 4. 3 of the other 4 are remarkably easy to spot, in the water but not blue. The last is difficult, and I'm open to the possibility I'm wrong. Keep looking.

#25     Nov 6, 2009
  6. stu

stu

Xspec are definately the answer trendlover. Those guys are sat there behind the big tree on the right of the picture.

I spotted these two behind that smaller tree to the left .......

• [​IMG]

:eek:

#26     Nov 6, 2009

7. :eek: You think they will be kick out from the navy seals? :D

So funny!

#27     Nov 6, 2009
  8. I see them now. They are all there in the water, except one hiding behind the tree on the right holding a branch.

It's kinda hard to spot when they are all in their camouflage uniform, but if you got the high resolution picture, you can easily spot them.

To get the high resolution picture, just send me a cheque for $10,000 and I'll e-mail it to you. :p

#28     Nov 6, 2009
  9. The real question is where are the seals going to find a swamp to hide, in Afghanistan.

#29     Nov 6, 2009
  10. #30     Nov 6, 2009