This one's for you, Sykes...

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by kidPWRtrader, Dec 5, 2007.

1. Every young male wants what he has...exotic sports car, fine watch, hottie girlfriend, nice big house, and no job/being a trader at home.

He sells the dream well to his bright-eyed, hungry male demographic :), :cool:

But I suppose he deserves it...he does work hard and is ambitious. He's eccentric and outgoing...which is required for success.
    He has paid his dues...by growing his personal account into over a million, appearing in a short television program, writing a book or two, running a small hedge fund, does speaking tours/seminars,

I personally could not do all of that...I just don't naturally have the personality for it.
    I don't care about people, or speaking, or writing. and I'm not a big smiler or laugher or talker/salesman.

Last edited: May 3, 2018
    #21     May 3, 2018
  2. truetype

truetype

#22     Jun 29, 2018
  3. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Sykes is a scam artist,you need to be very stupid to give this guy even single dollar

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
    #23     Jun 29, 2018
    _eug_ likes this.
  4. Our system works for $5000...and if not, you get another year of this useless system free...

#24     Jun 29, 2018
  5. truetype

truetype

Followup email just received... only a couple hours left!...

Dear Reader,
    Hi, Brad Anderson here.
    I’m the customer care director here at Choose Yourself Media.
    And I have a very important message regarding this weekend and your subscription status with us.
    As you know, last night James Altucher pulled his weekend profits podcast from the web…
    And for good reason.
    Tim’s brand-new weekend trade recommendation only works if readers open the trade before the market closes today at 4 pm.
    But our phones have been ringing like crazy…
    With people asking more details about Tim’s brand-new way of making money on the weekends.
    So after an internal meeting, we’ve decided to reopen this special edition of James’ podcast…
    But only for a few hours.
    By popular demand, we’re reopening this until 3 p.m. today.
    You just have a few hours.
    After 3 p.m. today, you might never see this again.
    Regards,
    Brad Anderson

#25     Jun 29, 2018
  6. treeman

treeman

#26     Jul 7, 2018
  7. volpri

volpri

#27     Jul 8, 2018
  8. smallfil

smallfil

Remember Timothy Sykes on Wall Street Warriors? Remember that? He was day trading in his bathrobe and his mom came to clean up his apartment for him. Seems he was a self-taught trader who did make millions at sometime. Now, watching him in the video also, showed me his flaw. He never took risk management seriously, if at all! So, his hedge fund owned mostly by him and a huge investor lost about 50% and he ended up liquidating it. Now, he teaches his students to day trade. Selling DVDs, books, his seminars, use of his Stocks To Trade Software.
    Bought a couple of his DVDs just to see what was in it. Lots of trading examples. However, he does not explain the setups at all. Overall, I would grade it a C.

#28     Jul 12, 2018

9. Wholly shit what is Wall Street Warriors? A movie or a show? Where can I get it - Netflix? Gotta watch is sounds awesome lolol.

#29     Jul 12, 2018
  10. p0box4

p0box4

It's a show, you can find it on Youtube.

#30     Jul 12, 2018