This new IPO is about to Move

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by HeSaidSheSaid, Sep 9, 2019.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

Those real-time charts don't do the OP justice.

Here's the chart where you made that post Max...

The OP was right.

upload_2019-12-30_21-34-8.png

#11     Dec 30, 2019
  2. I am so confused - OPs post says Sept 9, but the chart he posted has today's action? Does that chart update automatically? So weird if so. Looking at just the yahoo finance chart, back to Sept 9, he NAILED IT. But IPO? Seems it was trading for a long time? Or why am I so confused lol?

Thanks!

#12     Dec 30, 2019
  3. vanzandt

vanzandt

Did you read post #9?
    If you use a Finviz chart, and you use the link to that chart in your post, that chart updates real-time in your ET post. Sometimes thats good, sometimes its better to use a screenshot if you want to preserve the chart at that particular moment in time.

#13     Dec 31, 2019
  4. Amun Ra

Amun Ra

Good call on this one. Turns out they WERE faking sales.

#14     Apr 2, 2020
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

bought the fraud dip....let's see how this goes

#15     Apr 2, 2020
  6. Amun Ra

Amun Ra

I don't know. They had like $400m in revenue and now they're saying $300m of that is fraud?

At least they fabricated everything though including the expenses, but at this point, we have no idea what any of the real numbers are. Coronavirus probably took all their cash and the reason this is coming to light is because they have no money left to run the company.

I'd be very careful about this one.

#16     Apr 2, 2020
    vanzandt likes this.
  7. When Muddy Waters called LK out for fraud this stock was deleted off my list. I learned after VRX and SinoPaper you don't screw with Carson, Citron and guru Jim Chanos.

#17     Apr 2, 2020
  8. Amun Ra

Amun Ra

Nearly 50% drop from Thursday and now halted trading. Hope you thought twice and got out. It's not going to be good when/if they start trading again.

#18     Apr 7, 2020