This mkt is the most inconsisten thing I"ve ever seen.

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by sputdr, Nov 4, 2005.

1. Cheese

Cheese

Index futures are a cornucopia.
    Same refrain from me (eg Dow index): the money is in the gyrations.
    :)

#21     Nov 4, 2005
  2. Hi, the problem with all these markets is that they are no free markets anymore for years now. Or do you believe these daily bullish government story's -most obvious by the way when the technical situation is most troublesome- which causes these markets to gyrate as they do?

#22     Nov 4, 2005
  3. trade what you think is consistent

stay out of the market when it doesn't conform

And I see bunch of idiots asking me why I trade the way I do, dumb blinded traders.

:D

#23     Nov 4, 2005
  4. i made money in the last 2 months... i stayed out of the mkt and let the interest in my account grow :p

#24     Nov 4, 2005
  5. You still trade? Thats news to me :D

#25     Nov 4, 2005
  6. Amazing. You've written literally hundred's of b.s. posts like...

"100% up room to go!!!"

"I love free money!!!"

"Cachingo...just buy"

"Still 100% up room from here"

"Free money from Greenspan"

Blah, Blah, Blah....

AND YOU'RE BARELY BREAK EVEN!!!!!!! :eek:

#26     Nov 4, 2005
  7. :D :D :D

#27     Nov 4, 2005
  8. New Post 11-04-05 05:44 PM

Quote from Apex Capital:

I think he was trying to be humourous
    obviously the way the market is behaving this year has many traders scratching their head if not pulling their hair out no matter what their time frame is. Too many traders trading the same things... let's face it anyone can come to the game now

#28     Nov 4, 2005

9. I have pretty much moved away from the US index futures I still check them from time to time, I currently have a small long position in YM. But feel the same way as you, I just cant seem to get in gear, seems the past 6 months has been very difficult to trade.

I have been doing well trading long the USD in the spot market.
    Today was a solid day for me in USDCHF, the carry trade is nice to, its like getting paid a divided everyday.

USD is looking like it may want to trend, this weekly chart is showing an inverse H&S pattern I have been watching it for a year. I would like to catch this move should it come to pass.

#29     Nov 4, 2005
  10. Solace

Solace

THe eminis have been very difficult to trade the past couple of months. I was up over 20k in August, just to see it all go away in sept. and oct.:confused: I am a scalper. By that I mean I am in and out of th market fairly quickly. But this chop fest has killed my account. I am taking a breather, only trading 1 contract at a time until things seem to readjust in behavior. And whats with these 200 point moves in the range for the dow lately???

#30     Nov 4, 2005