This Market wont go down!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Bogan7, Apr 24, 2007.

1. S2007S

S2007S

hahaha yea right, not happening. They need to keep rates as low as possible.

#81     Apr 25, 2007
  2. Boj already hiked once, nobody gave a shit.

#82     Apr 25, 2007
  3. EPrado

EPrado

1494.50....covered most at 1490...some more at 1492.50. Trade never materialized. Still found a way to make a little money. Was never in the red my male cheerleading friend. Been riding a short dollar position vs euro, so the last few weeks have been fun. The good thing here is I am not getting hurt shorting and actually making some cash. At some point this mkt will turn and I'll hit a homerun...the key is to stay the hell outta trouble in the meantime....so far so good.

Since you are such a big trader and dominating the options mkts why dont you post some trades....instead of just posting absolute garbage.

#83     Apr 25, 2007
  4. EPrado

EPrado

Please go back and look at the last 2 days in Feb. You had a 60 pt SP drop in a few hrs on one day. When is the last time the SP's were up 60 handles? Hell....up 30 handles ?

You most likely are new to following the mkts...but ask anyone who has been around.....a free falling mkt goes down a hell of a lot faster than a mkt in panic buy mode/short squeeze......is a fact.

You remind me of some of the young kids who started in 1998-2000. All they knew was buy buy buy. Made some good money on the way up...lost it all in a matter of weeks on the way down.

#84     Apr 25, 2007
  5. EPrado

EPrado

Now I am a bear....too funny.

Not a bear...been trading from both sides the last few months. ..I just like to point out that you come across as an idiot. I have no problem if the dow goes to 20k.

You still wanna compare net worths ?

#85     Apr 25, 2007