This Market Sucks!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by retire45, Feb 22, 2008.

1. What do you call the timing of the Ambac announcement?

#41     Feb 22, 2008
  2. samus

samus

Sorry... hate to burst your bubble, but none of this would've happened without a push from the rumor and news that was pumped on CNBC. Without that, nothing was clear... especially the velocity of the whip... classic short covering.

#42     Feb 22, 2008
  3. Sorry... hate to burst your bubble, but none of this would've happened without a push from the rumor and news that was pumped on CNBC. Without that, nothing was clear... especially the velocity of the whip... classic short covering.

Your not bursting my bubble! Yes without the news this would not have spiked as high as it did. It did not matter to me since I allow the market to tip its hand to me! Learn to read the PRICE ACTION and act on what you see and you wouldn't have been caught short with your pants down! This shit happens all the time, nothing new today!:D

#43     Feb 22, 2008
  4. Mvic

Mvic

Now all we need is for the rumor to be credibly denied over the weekend and open Monday with the futures down heavy and everyone caught the wrong way :D

#44     Feb 22, 2008
  5. Ummm do you even understand what you typed?

You don't understand price action. Market broke to new lows. Only a retard would be long. Downside was good for another 20 pts on the DOW.

Instead shorts should have been stopped @ about even. If you didn't have a stop in you're retarded and deserve to lose money.

In fact, if you were shorting going into the last 1/2 hour today you were getting greedy and deserve what you got.

Longs got a freebie. So yes, if you want a pat on the back, you're not getting it. Instead im going to have to say you probably have zero clue what you're doing.

........nuff said

#45     Feb 22, 2008
  6. You mean a pump and dump, another rally to sell!

#46     Feb 22, 2008
  7. Ummm do you even understand what you typed?

You don't understand price action. Market broke to new lows. Only a retard would be long. Downside was good for another 20 pts on the DOW.

Instead shorts should have been stopped @ about even. If you didn't have a stop in you're retarded and deserve to lose money.

In fact, if you were shorting going into the last 1/2 hour today you were getting greedy and deserve what you got.

Longs got a freebie. So yes, if you want a pat on the back, you're not getting it. Instead im going to have to say you probably have zero clue what you're doing.

........nuff said

Yes I know what I wrote! I did short the break below 28.50. I got stopped out when it failed to follow thru to the downside. Back above 35.75 was a buy after the false break!
    You need to get a clue for yourself I was not looking to pat myself on my back, I was just pointing out simple patterns that happen every day. Learn to read them you PUTZ!!:eek:

#47     Feb 22, 2008
  8. S2007S

S2007S

sell the rallies, the markets will be seeing jan 22nd lows AGAIN...................sell the rallies and buy when the market has had at least a 2% pullback.

#48     Feb 22, 2008

9. Yes. The same jokes repeats every day. PUMP& DUMP and scalping for nickles and dimes. There is no wealth building or huge profits, they would be lucky if they picked a $1 profit some where.

#49     Feb 22, 2008
  10. Manufactured price action imo to squeeze weak shorts and take advantage of dumb longs who bought in at the close and will buy in monday morning.

Anybody who doesn't think wall street runs this way is sadly mistaken. You don't get filthy rich playing by the rules guys!

Simply somebody was caught on the wrong side and like earlier stated we were holding our ground around 1330 so all it took was a silly rumer (which doesn't mean anything in the long term) to pop us up enough to hit stops enough to close substantially higher.

To whoever the hell did this I admire you and commend you for a job well done. :D

#50     Feb 22, 2008