This Market Is Rigged To The Upside

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by FattBurger, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Anyone can do it, just look back to 2006 when the Republicans did the same thing, then you will know how this game is played.

Bet we make new highs any day. Headlines will read stock market hits new highs as the economy revs up.

IT'S ALL RIGEED PEOPLE...WAKE UP!

#41     Apr 6, 2010
  2. This market seems to be rigged to the upside wink wink. Every tine dip is bought, hungry buyers tripping over themselfs to get on board.

#43     Apr 7, 2010
  3. Talk of a VAT tax, remember it's just talk and thats all it needs to be to get people to open the wallets and spend now to beat the tax.

THATS GREAT.... SUPER WAY TO SPUR DEMAND BEFORE THE ELECTION.....TALK OF A SALES TAX....WINK WINK.

#44     Apr 7, 2010
  4. Hmmm. A jump in volume on a down day. Must be accumulation *wink wink*.

#45     Apr 7, 2010
  5. Obamanomics!

#46     Apr 7, 2010
  6. More buyers than sellers. Macro guys are in it for years not days, they are not selling their shares from fear anymore. Bulls thought the market was rigged to the down side in 2007 and 2008.

#47     Apr 7, 2010

7. Today was nothing, for the past 8 months volume on these selloffs has been 5x the up volume.

So what am I suppose to do, stop buying the dips because the volume is stronger on the down days, I think not.

Until we start making lower lows and lower highs, I trade in the direction of the trend.

Understand, trend reversals usually occur slowly, in stages, as the underling psychology shifts gears.

I knew someone whould show up here today with some bearish news.

• spy.jpg
      File size:
      174.6 KB
      Views:
    #48     Apr 7, 2010
  8. So was that the big selloff? Guess it's time to put on them rose colored glasses again.

#49     Apr 8, 2010
  9. The usual ramp up on absolutely no volume whatsoever. At what point will it be possible to move ES 10% on just 10 contracts?

#50     Apr 8, 2010