This Market Is Rigged To The Upside

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by FattBurger, Apr 1, 2010.

1. WASHINGTON -- Americans rushed to sign contracts for previously owned homes in February, signaling a fat tax credit might revive the housing market this spring.

Wink Wink!

#31     Apr 5, 2010
  2. nickdes

nickdes

Kind of reminds me of obama and acorn!!!! Rigged!

#32     Apr 5, 2010
  3. Slow and steady wins the race.

#33     Apr 5, 2010
  4. Sellers just keep lifting the offer and up it goes. I have not seen volume this light for a while.

#34     Apr 5, 2010
  5. Sell 1 @ 1183.50 if it makes it back up there.

#35     Apr 5, 2010
  6. Filled

#36     Apr 5, 2010
  7. I expect a dead market till earnings start to roll in. Earnings will be GREAT!

Why and how you may ask, I suggest you ask FASB they have given the banks back there fantasy mark to market games, just like Enron, everyone remember Enron.

#37     Apr 6, 2010
  8. It's all to obvious, every tiny dip is met with hungry buyers even after a 70 run off the bottom.

Seems more and more a figuring out my little secret...IT'S ALL RIGGED TO THE UPSIDE!!!!!!!!

#38     Apr 6, 2010
  9. Position update. I truly have no worry. This is pretty much a risk free market, some may think it's very risky because were so overbought.

The market is telling my otherwise.

#39     Apr 6, 2010
  10. I tried hitting the Sell button, Reverse, Close Position, etc for you!!! Can't help myself sometimes... nice trade :D, that stopped me from hitting it on mine at least :)

#40     Apr 6, 2010