This market is like......

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dac8555, Nov 9, 2006.

1. dac8555

dac8555

a 200k mile car. It has been reliable so far...but sooner or later, you are going to find yourself in a tight spot.

i just cant help but feel that we are near the end of a long road...

2. S2007S

S2007S

I agree with you however every single day they show a new statistic why the markets are headed higher. Latest I heard is that consumer spending for Xmas is going to be in line or slightly better sending shares of retailers higher and that there is plenty of new money wanting in on this market. Now I agree that sooner or later this will end when is anyones guess. Todays rally is on CSCO earnings who knows what tomorrow brings but the NASDAQ has been up over 70 points in the last week.

3. atozcom

atozcom

The sky is falling. The sky is falling.

Every silver lining has a dark cloud.

Sell short. Buy Put.

4. I think HF"s are taking any and every risk to keep with the sp 500. Its im going to get my bonus or face redemptions.

5. You dont want to fight tthe trend on this rally.

Every day there is a piece of good news to push the markets higher.

The markets even go higher without any positive news.

The democrat victory didnt have any affect on the market which caught a lot of people by surprse who were anticipating a large selloff.

Looks like fundementals are what count and so far they are better than ever.

6. The Market is like a betrayed and divorced woman on her period...

:eek:

7. S2007S

S2007S

maybe the selloff starts next week...

8. JORGE

JORGE

The market will pull back when a day goes by where you don't make a post explaining why the rally makes no sense.:)

9. dac8555

dac8555

I believe you are right...better yet, the pull back will be when i am really long.

10. hels02

hels02

What goes up must come down... a little bit anyway.

I cannot BELIEVE how much money I've made in the last MONTH. This is crazy. Even the little junk I bought for fun is up absurdly (OKME, TGEN, PLUG, STEM). When I open my trade panel, my entire portfolio is green... and stays green.

This whole week has been almost surreal, even tho I expected it, there's no way to 100% predict the market. And International is keeping pace. I bought OBCHX earlier (China fund) as a hedge bet, and it's up 55%. Unreal. :eek:

#10     Nov 9, 2006