this market is headed lower

Discussion in 'Trading' started by empee, Jan 30, 2009.

1. edge666

edge666

What I would do for 1992 again lol. That was a walk in the park compared with this. Son this isnt just a recession, from my reading it smells more and more like a depression. The real unemployment rate is about 13% already.... and we havent even begun to get warm. I never thought in my lifetime that I would see the government effectively nationalise the banks. I admire the President's optimism but even Hoodini wouldnt escape from this mess. The package may give short term relief but at the end of the day the cracked fundamentals are still broken. We will come out of this but not anytime soon.

#31     Feb 3, 2009
  2. edge666

edge666

!

#32     Feb 3, 2009
  3. Solid support at 8000. No more downside. Sorry shorts.

#33     Feb 3, 2009
  4. Mav88

Mav88

You said it trad3r, it just 'exploded' out of there. Man, you are always spot on with your predictions and observations. You stand as a singular genius on ET, not sure why you bother with us when you probably have 'hef-like' 3 chix and a mansion with your profits.

#34     Feb 3, 2009
  5. S2007S

S2007S

Financials still down on this 150 point rally and the small and mid caps hardly showing any performance in this uptrend this afternoon.

#35     Feb 3, 2009
  6. S2007S

S2007S

Little upset that SRS isnt falling, on a day like today this stock should be off about $5-10 bucks but its only down 8 cents.

Want to get more shares at $50 or less.....

:mad:

What kind of PATHETIC RALLY IS THIS??

Ans. One that you should be selling into.....

#36     Feb 3, 2009
  7. we should be weak today but we are not. mkt will rally 2000 pts from here, shorts--> prepare to be slaughtered

#37     Feb 3, 2009
  8. edge666

edge666

Plain and simple. It was because pending home sales unexpectedly rose 6.3% together with better than expected earnings at Merck and Schering. It could have easily gone the other way.Hes not a genius............either looks at anouncements or plain lucky.

#38     Feb 3, 2009
  9. stts

stts

Naw, shorts aint in deep trouble, we are in a trading range. Shorts may get squeezed some but we need big news to move up or down big. Wander down some, things just get so cheap people cant help but buy. Wander up some, people start banking the small gains to fizzle the rally. Obamas plans are turning out to be a fizzle. If he can get his act together and do like he said he would initially about stimulating banks and housing, then the shorts may get a bit of a wedgie. So we got weeks of watch and see at this point.

#39     Feb 3, 2009
  10. You are a flat-out douche-bag.
    I've never said anything of the sort, and you know it.
    In fact, I'll wire you $1,000 if you can find any kind of post of mine that makes that claim.

#40     Feb 3, 2009