This Market Is becoming Schizophrenic

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ByLoSellHi, Dec 8, 2006.

1. [/i]schiz·o·phre·ni·a (skĭt'sə-frē'nē-ə, -frĕn'ē-ə) pronunciation
    n.

1. Any of a group of psychotic disorders usually characterized by withdrawal from reality, illogical patterns of thinking, delusions, and hallucinations, and accompanied in varying degrees by other emotional, behavioral, or intellectual disturbances.

2. A situation or condition that results from the coexistence of disparate or antagonistic qualities, identities, or activities: the national schizophrenia that results from carrying out an unpopular war.[/i]

2. NO its not!

Pssst.... yes it is....

3. Looks like it's just doing what it should be doing

4. :D

5. Just for something different - here's a Delta Chart calling for a "Vee" shaped day. The orange bars are pre determined intraday reversal times. The planets had the day mapped out.

Suppose I better put this in the interesting charts thread,

6. D'ACCORD!

:confused:

7. Who the hell are you calling paranoid???

8. Becoming? lololololo

9. Catching falling knives.

Chasing kites.

These things have made me schizophrenic.

I have done well, yet, I have also been humbled by some glaring misjudgments.

But I am truly and utterly confused by the markets now. Lower dollar? Slowing growth? Good employment numbers? Bad employment numbers? The consumer is resilient? The consumer is tired? Bond rally soon? Housing market collapsing? Housing stabilizing? Energy crisis? Oil glut? Inflation hot? Deflation a possibility? Auto sales slowing? Subprime lenders in crisis? BRIC to drive global growth?

Schizophrenia.

10. ByLo - now I see. You been reading/listening to the gobblygook. Read the charts and listen to your favourite music - nothing changes. Up, down, sideways - take the trades and let others fret about the why's and where it must go because of's. Get to the stage where you really don't care - just go with the flow and chill out before you burn out.

#10     Dec 8, 2006