This (lack of) volatility is making me anxious.

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by orbit23, Jul 4, 2020.

1. orbit23

orbit23

Can you imagine? Volatility on BTC has not been this low in more than a year.

I can feel it. I don't know what it means. But i hope something is coming :rolleyes:

upload_2020-7-4_10-43-28.png

2. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

That something is already here...that's why you can feel it.

Don't blink because it may pass you. You'll then wonder what was that and when will it be back. :D

wrbtrader

ElCubano and murray t turtle like this.
  3. Opcodes

Opcodes

$0

Heydrrich and Scataphagos like this.
  4. johnarb

johnarb

The volatility is in DeFi coins. Many coins are up hundreds of percents, some thousands. Bull market in cryptos is happening in DeFi space and most don't know or don't want to touch it as it looks like a mania, a full blown bubble, that's about to crash.

However, it has a working business model and actually has "income". The operations make money. I diversified my 1-coin portfolio to include 3 "DeFi coins" the DeFi coins have completely taken over the portfolio allocation due to the ridiculous increase in valuation. More than double in value in a little over a month. I have no plans to sell.

Happy 4th of July!

Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
  5. Opcodes

Opcodes

#getoutbeforethemusicstops

murray t turtle likes this.
  6. johnarb

johnarb

Thank you for the advice. I'd tell you the same thing with regards to the Fed-manipulated stock markets and bond markets and financial markets but who am I kidding, I love the massive Fed printing, as it inflates everything and creates the greatest bubbles, including my favorite playground, cryptospace.

I have no investment in the stock markets and proud of it, the Trillion $ marketcaps AAPL (going to hit 2T, coz why not), AMZN, MSFT are a product of too much money, all going to the passive investing index money flows, talk about musical chairs, when the music stops :D Don't be a Warren Buffett and sit on hundreds of billions and miss the Fed printing bubble creating machineries. Don't be a Buffett and sell the airlines at the bottom when you know the Fed gonna bail them out. You think Warren saw value when he started investing in AAPL? Naah, he knew money flows go to the indices and APPL is a huge beneficiary of the lazy passive investors. Forget value investing. Keep it simple. Dance with the Fed.

7. Opcodes

Opcodes

goodluck and thanks for buying my bags - still zero use case

8. johnarb

johnarb

You're welcome. You sound bitter, sold too early? lol I would say goodbye but you'll probably stick around and keep bashing, so I'd say welcome, to cryptocurrencies forum. Use case? come on now, we're here for the profits, bro.

Opcodes likes this.
  9. Opcodes

Opcodes

money left for wsb

johnarb likes this.
  10. orbit23

orbit23

upload_2020-7-7_19-26-36.png
    OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

China indices up fucking 20%.

INSTINCTIVELY, I WOULD SAY ALL-IN long BITCOIN. Bitcoin dominance at key support, VOLATILITY IS COMING.

#10     Jul 7, 2020