this kid should be out of jail NOW

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gordon Gekko, Feb 4, 2004.

1. How many white men have been convicted and sentenced in Georgia in the last 50 years for having sex with black minors?

#11     Feb 9, 2004
  2. ...seems odd to me that this guy got accosted by the law on this one in the first place.

in my years wandering the earth as an asshole, playing sports and drinking liquor, i have seen many such relationships go unpunished even by knowing parents...i mean, i couldn't personally ever condone my 15year old daughter boning some 20yr old guy -- that's fucked up. didn't TM_Direct mention once he did a 15 year old...?? but anyway, if my 15yr old was with some guy who seemed alot older i don't know if i'd try to stop it or what...i'd certainly never have the bastard over my house for dinner. what would i say to him? "so...the mrs tells me you like to bone 15 year olds, eh?? well, so did i...but i grew out of it pretty fast..."

fuckin' A, man!

#12     Feb 9, 2004
  3. Mvic

Mvic

spout your BS with out even doing some basic DD. Good luck with your trading!

#13     Feb 10, 2004
  4. seems pretty easy - if the 15 year old is mature enough to be tried for murder, as an adult, shes old enough to bang. whats the rules for 15 year olds being tried as an adult?

#14     Feb 10, 2004