This Just In !!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Slim Harpo, Jul 21, 2005.

1. cramer never owned a share of goog. he just hyped it.

#21     Jul 21, 2005
  2. I have been buying calls on GOOG over the last couple of months..have caught most of the run up and was not holding anything the last week or so..

I wanted to get a play in on earnings so the other day I purchased (3) Aug 370 Calls @ $1.00 when GOOG was around $303 and change and sold them today in the afternoon when Goog was hanging around $313.00 and got $2.15 for them..

The same time when I bought these calls I also bought (2) AUG 250 PUTS @ $.95 and even though my calls were doubled today the Put was going for around 1.00...holding great value and even increasing.....but then goog went down some this afternoon and I sold my Puts for $.85...a small loss knowing I was going to turn right around and sell my Calls which had better than doubled my money on them.

So now out of both with a nice profit, I then before the flurry before the close bought just (1) AUG 270 PUT @ $2.90 which was just about the profit I had made and I will see now tomorrow if the sell off continues...

I am hoping of course the sell off continues but I have a strange feeling that there might be some buying coming in later tomorrow as GOOGS numbers were outstanding when one considers GROWTH..

#22     Jul 21, 2005
  3. It's all about future expectations and GOOG does not give guidance. It's not clear whether their growth has matured. Their accounting isn't to clear either but thats another story.

Stock is down 6% in afterhours. You all are acting as if this has never happened to GOOG before.

#23     Jul 21, 2005
  4. Cramer is just too kewl. GO CRAMER GO!! We in Jersey luv ya dude!! :cool:

I love it when Cramer can't understand the caller's initial words and he head starts to shaking and he body spastic! LOL!

#24     Jul 21, 2005
  5. GOOG taking a dump! What's Cramer gonna do? Watch tonight!

#25     Jul 22, 2005
  6. the way goog is acting right now it wouldnt supprise me to see it green today.

#26     Jul 22, 2005

7. down more than $29 before tapering off and rising again

#27     Jul 22, 2005
  8. Looks like Cramer chickened out with the live execution.... But at least he broke a phone and bashed the conference call.

#28     Jul 22, 2005
  9. ...... I was surprised that it actually made it all the way up to 309.25

#29     Jul 22, 2005
  10. It's ripping now and Im long from 298.58.

Nice call on the GOOG sell off guys. No wonder this stock is ripping, every other trader and their mom keeps trying to short the stock. Great job to the retards in afterhours selling this 10% down.

#30     Jul 22, 2005