This is why I love recessions

Discussion in 'Trading' started by michaelscott, Mar 16, 2007.

1. duard

duard

Brinker called a bottom and Asia is rallying hard.

So perhaps this time is different.....

#41     Mar 19, 2007
  2. Todays gap up and rally into close is very suspect. Look at how many Dow stocks were up 1. buck or more. NOT MANY.

By the time the "Media" calls a recession, it will be to late.

Im watching the CLK7s in Oil futures, I'm watching the Euro/yen/dollar relationship.

The market shaved off 600 points, now to be down only 500 from todays rally. If there are back to back rallies at 100 plus points, then I might change my bearish attitude, for the short term.

However, if we fail to rally at least another 200 points or so in the next week or two....I will start to short.

The bulls would be more comfortable if todays rally ran at least 200 points up and we more stocks were up more than a buck.

EMR

#42     Mar 19, 2007
  3. duard

duard

I'm aghast. We're rallying. I think we push to 1500 in the spoos, then take a breather. Truly I'm amazed by the strength of this market. Yes it could all be over but as they say "When in Rome do as the Romans do and for the past two days it's been party-party.

#43     Mar 20, 2007
  4. S2007S

S2007S

This market is quite strong however it would really throw most bulls off to get one of those days like we had last Tuesday. The volatility remains, I dont think the markets are done with those 150+ point drops just yet.

#44     Mar 20, 2007
  5. duard

duard

Rollin', rollin', rollin', keep that money rollin',

Saddle 'em up, move em' out.

Ye Haaaaaaaa!!!!!

#45     Mar 21, 2007
  6. duard

duard

Having said that for short-termers you better have takin' some off the table.
    I just sold a sh*tload of calls against my longs 15 minutes ago....

#46     Mar 21, 2007