This Is Why ET Has Become No Better . . .

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Landis82, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Maybe Im that guy in the little room behind the curtain in Miami with all the aliases. When is that Baron guy going to pay my salary? I have been in this little room forever and the site has so many hits and no check for two months straight now.

#21     Apr 21, 2008
  2. Hey Allen, is that you :eek:

Delusional, was that a self-analysis because it seems to fit you very well. And 'old' is relative but from what I hear you had a hard job keeping (it) up with Jay.

Now how about a few words for all the misguided people who were impressed with your crazy trading strategy and money management, are you just going to abandon them?

What's next, 250k to 25k, now that I believe you can do :D

#22     Apr 22, 2008
  3. LOLOLOL

#23     Apr 22, 2008
  4. I think you'll find that's a peep-show booth....but if the walls are cushioned it's probably a padded cell, either way there's probably a wetnurse's uniform involved somewhere.

#24     Apr 22, 2008
  5. Unfortunately, I believe that a lot of what you say above, is true. It's quite sad actually, but in my humble opinion probably not far from the actual truth of the matter.

Someone needs to start up a NEW trading website with similar Forums, but make it a pay website with a small, nominal monthly fee that would ward off the potential impropriety that could accompany a free, non-subscriber web site that needs web-hits to attract advertisers.

Hmmmmm....
    Sounds like a GREAT idea!

:)

#25     Apr 30, 2008
  6. Step up to the plate Landis82, I will be your first customer if you do start one :)

#26     Apr 30, 2008
  7. Actually, "Riskarb" brought this to my attention a few years ago . . . Perhaps it is high time to "re-visit" this idea and put it into execution.

#27     May 1, 2008