This Is Why ET Has Become No Better . . .

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Landis82, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Thank you for making it so easy to discern which group you fall into.

P.S. What's the matter, Barry? No more posting on your journal? Had a bad streak? LOL

You make my (and Landis') point that much more loud and clear.

#11     Apr 20, 2008
  2. wetnurse

wetnurse

What a friggin headcase you are. Landis was referring to people like YOU. YOU are part of the PROBLEM, not the solution.

All your posts are nothing but shit smeared asswipe with no value and, I might add, no other member even comes close to posting as many times as you have in eight months. !00% worthless locker room, towel snapping drivel. 2395 posts worth. And you think you're respected here?

If Baron charged members for non-value added bandwidth use, you'd be broke like other trolls that Landis wrote about.

#12     Apr 20, 2008
  3. Oddly enough, allenhobbs has a higher average of posts per day than I do. You gonna try to say he was adding value? He was photoshopping statements, making bold and outrageous claims, trading like a moron, blew up, got arrested and hasn't been posting ever since. Yeah, lots of value.

Hell, for that matter you've got 6 posts already your very first 3 hours of registration! Welcome to ET!

[​IMG]

P.S. And yes, of course I know that you are allenhobbs. I am just playing along with you a little.

#13     Apr 20, 2008
  4. wetnurse

wetnurse

Really? How do you know I'm Allen? How do you not know I'm Magna?

#14     Apr 21, 2008
  5. Because if you were Magna you'd be a flagrant hypocrite for doing what you're doing.

Magna may not be on my buddy list but I don't think he's the type to be a flagrant hypocrite, especially to defend your (allenhobbs) bitch ass. He served and I respect that, even if we have quarrels here. I think he has better things to do than follow me around trolling. Deleting and editing my posts, maybe- but not trolling under a false handle.

Trust me- you're Allen. You mentioned something about my mom and breastfeeding in true perverted allenhobbs fashion. Easy to spot.

P.S. I'm glad to know you were able to post bail even after the recent blow up. Hope you had a fun weekend in the clinker.

#15     Apr 21, 2008
  6. Maybe Allen is some guy in a small room somewhere in Florida hired by Baron to drive you guys totally nuts so that the EliteTrader site can gain more hits. You reply back to them and thus the threads grow larger with more and more people drawn to the website wanting to view them.

In fact, Jack Hershey, Michael Scott, Timmay Sykes, Stocktrad7r, Blackguard, Thorn,BNB Analytics and the rest are all one guy in a small room in the elitetrader headquarters that post away to gain elitetrader more hits or maybe these are actual people posting these long complicated retarded threads.

Guys like Reaver are just pawns in this entire game of website hits. They reply back to the Allen Hobbs thinking that these people are actually real while Baron and his staff simply have a good laugh over it all.

If you dont want to be a part of this website hit game then simply stop replying and involving yourself in it Reaver. Until then your just a tool to gain more website hits for Baron and he doesnt have to pay you a dime unlike that college student in a small room who he has to pay min wage.

#16     Apr 21, 2008
  7. I couldn't care less. Reread my posts on the thread. This is all a blast for me.

LOL

That would be pretty sad if Baron and the others really did have the time to do that shit though. Either way, it passes the time. Keeps me from overtrading.

#17     Apr 21, 2008
  8. wetnurse

wetnurse

What a delusional old man you are. You have 2398 posts since August 2007--this place is YOUR LIFE, not merely an avenue to "pass time." You are THE resident troll.

As a result, you don't trade let alone overtrade. Your life is scouting the threads looking for places to lay little turds and laugh at your own jokes. And boy, do you keep the mods busy deleting as much of your garbage as they can.

Port is absolutely correct about you: you're a pawn for hits in Baron's ET empire and you dig it.

#18     Apr 21, 2008
  9. Alright Allen, whatever you say. hahaha

How was lock up?

Got any new mug shots for us?

#19     Apr 21, 2008
  10. how does such a new poster such as yourself know who thorn and blackguard are? actually the same could be said about micahelscott, timmay and bnb.

did you read through all the archives and catch up on who currently and used to post on et? :)

#20     Apr 21, 2008