This is what happens when we don't use stops...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by xelite777, Oct 5, 2013.

1. NoDoji

NoDoji

This entire South Park episode is hilarious. It's called Margaritaville from season 13 and spoofs the 2008 financial crisis.

#41     Oct 7, 2013
  2. I stopped watching freaking TV a long time ago but I will take a look at these South Park episodes you mentionned (I guess they must be somewhere on the internet), thank you NoDoji.

#42     Oct 7, 2013
  3. I had I think the same problem ( "spirituality" video).
    Once I was trading well, I entered in the "zone", my subconscious would take over, and that meant overleveraging, silly mistakes and you name it. I would after say "I can't believe I did that... why did I do that?... ". As I do not know your personal life history, I can only suggest to you to get a very good clinical psy - and try as many as you can- to help find out how/when this programming/conditioning took place and then remove it.
    I am sorry you went through that for 10 years.
    Just know that solutions are available. :)
    Trading is all about sorting out one's psychology/spirituality really.:)
    So take your courage and start giving work to as many clinical psy as possible till you find the one who knows how to work with what is in your subconscious. :)

#43     Oct 8, 2013
  4. mu2pilot

mu2pilot

Based on your recommendation, I watched this episode. I agree it is quite funny. Hulu has all the back episodes of South Park, btw.

#44     Oct 8, 2013
  5. That's not even a parody.

#45     Oct 9, 2013
  6. NoDoji

NoDoji

LMAO! Whenever the FOMC minutes are released all I can think of is that spinning chicken :p

#46     Oct 9, 2013
  7. siki13

siki13

Also, after that drop you wouldn't know your name, let alone exact $ number you lost.

#47     Oct 9, 2013
  8. FXforex makes trades like that all the time. He's a tool.

#48     Oct 9, 2013
  9. #49     Oct 11, 2013
  10. Pipflow

Pipflow

No stops simply means that we have risked the entire money to the forex market which is really very bad.

#50     Oct 12, 2013