This is what happens when the government doesnt let you spank your children.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Oct 21, 2010.

1. #31     Oct 23, 2010
  2. Big Arrow...a big pussy that cant control his own kids. How many times do you ask your kids to clean their room and they say "fuck you, dad!"?

Dont tell me that you reason with your kids either as you dont even have the intellect to understand the difference between spanking & beating, so there is no way you can outthink a child. This goes for you too freethinker.

#32     Oct 23, 2010
  3. Eight

Eight

Gabfly wasn't spanked as a child obviously, nor as an adult, recently at least...

#33     Oct 23, 2010
  4. Ive made a lot of mistakes as a father, I did spank my kids, I was young and dumb. And if my kids or you or anyone said fuck you to me (when I was younger, not now thankfully) somebody was getting their ass whopped, and sometimes it was me that got the whopping. But that was then, I don't hit children anymore, I learned as I grew older, something you my mentally challenged child abusing Christian, haven't.

#34     Oct 24, 2010
  5. You just proved my point...you dont know the difference between spanking & beating.

Spanking is done after you’ve gotten over your anger. Beating happens while you are angry. Anything that leaves a mark for more than 24 hours is a beating. A spank is something that is done to let the child know something is not acceptable. A spank is 1 or 2 slaps on the wrist or on the butt. A beating is wherever your hand lands.

Hope we cleared that up for everyone now.

#35     Oct 24, 2010
  6. ====================
    TT;
    LOL, does mr'' free thinker '' ever think'':D

Actually we had a discussion on this very topic[same forum], years ago.Also had this lady [social worker in church/sunday school ]think[confused thinking:confused: ] she liked to pretend spanking was child abuse.

Well king Solomon, son of David,[wisest, weallthiest king that ever lived];
    he was & is in favor of spanking -read the book of Proverbs.

And to the gentleman that made a game out of getting spanked [paddled]in high school;
    wow LOL,you must not have had coaches like we had .They had long paddles abot 1''X 4'' thick 3 or 4 feet long. Not fun/game , but they proved King Solomon right:D

Christian principals also [public shool] paddled hard when i went'
    class of 1974, discipline problems were far less serious:cool:

Spell checker not used.
    Murray TT

#36     Oct 26, 2010
  7. ==============
    Excellant points T-traveler;
    not the 24 hour remark, that may be '' the mark'' of an effective spanking-good school[coach] paddling leaves a mark much more than 24 hopurs.:D

Dad used a belt/leather strap;
    never his fist......

#37     Oct 26, 2010
  8. Peil I must read your book, " Spare the rod and spoil the child".

#38     Oct 27, 2010