This is what happens when rednecks gets permission to shoot to kill.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigarrow, May 11, 2009.

1. Look like true blue Republicans to me: gun nuts, racist, and have poor judgement when to use force.

Seneca

#41     May 13, 2009
  2. dsq

dsq

why would you think theyre racist?haha

Im sure joe-not -a -plumber would love his kids to hang around these retards.

btw,idiots cant judge since they have no basis for decision making except for when not to soil their pants.Whats scarier is if these dolts have any offspring.The judge should send them away for life if they have kids-for keeping the bloodline going.

#42     May 13, 2009
  3. Yes, I was thinking the same thing............see looks like what Obama came from..........white trash ho'

#43     May 13, 2009
  4. dsq

dsq

...a tea bagger speaks!

#44     May 13, 2009
  5. I'm signin off ......... see ya tomorrow

#45     May 13, 2009
  6. JDL

JDL

why would you shoot kids, i can see the guy aiming for the dad, you can't tell me he didn't see those kids, he just didn't give fuck.

#46     May 14, 2009
  7. JDL

JDL

If your gonna play in texas, you better come strap with your band.

#47     May 14, 2009
  8. ONe thing I love about teabaggers is that they speak in sound bites or parrot faux news but never offer substance, like what trillion would they cut to make govt smaller.

And probably a minor point, but the analogy of tea parties is flawed since it started because of Georgie' s tax back in the 18th century that he imposed without consent of the colonies. There is no tax today imposed that happened without approval by elected representatives.

Seneca

#48     May 14, 2009
  9. I think it is obvious they are between a rock and a hard place with a deepening recession that looks likely to become a depression. Print money is the only option at the moment. Where do you think that will take us if China quits buying our debt. The last treas. auction went poorly and I expect the next will be worse. History always repeats except this time around Fed will not be able to cut or raise rates. Looming devaluation or outright default. Then you will get your reduction in gov't spending. It is too late, and you are right I am wasting my time.

Incidently, all the networks suck and I quit watching. nothing more than a plug in drug with propaganda programming.

#49     May 14, 2009
  10. Good question; the Chinese are in a quandary too since our economy is vital to theirs. My guess is China will bitch and moan and keep buying with an occasional threat to stop when it suits their purpose.

I still want to see the teabaggers list of cuts: social security; medicare, defense as they are where the money is spent.
    Seneca

#50     May 14, 2009