This is what happens when rednecks gets permission to shoot to kill.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigarrow, May 11, 2009.

1. What legal means are inner city gangs going through to get their guns?

Something tells me they shouldn't be 'allowed' to have guns. But something also tells me that even if they are not 'allowed' to have guns, they'll still find a way to 'allow' themselves guns.

#21     May 11, 2009
  2. What legal means are terrorist going through to get their guns?

Something tells me they shouldn't be 'allowed' to have guns. But something also tells me that even if they are not 'allowed' to have guns, they'll still find a way to 'allow' themselves guns.

So, why try to stop terrorists from getting guns?

#22     May 11, 2009
  3. Hope they get well;
    firearm accidents are nothing compared to auto accidents.:cool:

#23     May 11, 2009
  4. Eight

Eight

Go figure..... and they are all Democrats too...

#24     May 11, 2009
  5. Eight

Eight

One poster said if they weren't allowed guns that seven yo would be alive.. what, they don't know how to work a machete, sic the dog on the kid, shoot a crossbow? You can prove that? How do you know that the kid's mom would be alive before she had him if policemen or citizens with guns were not protecting her all along?

#25     May 11, 2009
  6. pit bulls can be a lethal weapon in this neck of the woods and have killed people. druggies and dealers usually keep them. good enough reason to have a pistol right there.

#26     May 11, 2009
  7. Apparently.... This Is Not A Gag:

(remember kids ... responsibility is a "lifestyle")

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ti/put-down-your-guns_b_201493.html

Responsibility Is A Lifestyle: It's Time to Bury Da Beef

In a few weeks, I will begin a one-year prison sentence for being in the possession of illegal firearms. Where I come from, having a gun is just part of everyday life. But, through this painful process of going to court and being convicted, I realized that I had to make a change. I made some bad decisions. I broke the law and will accept my punishment. With deep reflection about where my life was headed, I have begun the process of redemption, and decided that before I go to prison, I want to speak to young people about responsibility as a lifestyle. I hope that through my mistakes, young people can begin to learn, as I did, that we have to put our guns down and start to give our guns back. It pains me inside to hear about so many of our people dying because of gun violence. Just in the past weeks, a 13-year old boy was shot in the head in Harlem, a 17- and a 19-year old were murdered in a double homicide in Queens and a 15-year-old was chased, beaten, shot and burned in Chicago.

We will gather today in Harlem, with many mentors and supporters by my side, including Rev. Al Sharpton, Russell Simmons, Kevin Liles, GlobalGrind.com, Political Swagger, Mobile Regime and the C.H.A.N.G.E. Initiative to share the message that now is the time. Now is the time to speak out against gun violence. Now is the time to take responsibility for our actions. Now is the time to make our communities safer. Now is the time to support good legislation, like the S.N.U.G. bill in NY. Now is the time to give back our guns. Now is the time for me to lead by example.

We can and we will do better.

-- T.I.

#27     May 11, 2009
  8. hughb

hughb

Dr. Huckstable? Benson? Webster?

#28     May 12, 2009
  9. Rap music wouldn't have anything to do with that either right?

#29     May 12, 2009
  10. Mercor

Mercor

Isn't the true cause of this shooting "off roading". They were in a place no car should be.

The auto manufacturer is to be responsible here.
    One party misued a car . One party misued a gun.

#30     May 12, 2009