This is what evolutionists believe they are from.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Seriously? You evolutionists believe this is what you came from? Is it because you have tried this?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6DBuk91phkI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6DBuk91phkI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Dehydration gets the best of us.

3. maxpi

maxpi

Actually pee will cure some arthritis, ureic acid soaks through the skin and dissolves mineral deposits.. also if you piss on your feet it will kill fungus infections... I saw a photo of some white guys being led out of a jungle by their Indian guides in South America.. the white guys are all suffering with these foot fungal infections and are waiting to fly out to a hospital but the Indians are just standing there with this "I just get paid by the day" look. they probably wondered why the guys didn't piss on their feet and keep going....

I can't see drinking piss at all though.. of course I'm not a monkey and I can't see living in a tree and making noise all day either...

An interesting thing about the evolution ridiculous theory.. they like to tell us that there is only a two chromosome difference between humans and their nearest relatives in the monkey world, they never tell you that the chimpanzees have two MORE chromosomes than humans..

4. stu

stu

Common ancestry confirms.
    Genome substantiates.

Humans are risen apes not fallen angels.

Religion excuses.
    Creationism denies.

5. here we have a perfect example of religious willfull ignorance. a little research and what do we find: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi8FfMBYCkk

Dr. Ken Miller talks about the relationship between Homo sapiens and the other primates. He discusses a recent finding of the Human Genome Project which identifies the exact point of fusion of two primate chromosomes that resulted in human chromosome #2.

6. A common ancestry is also discussed in religions...

God the father...

Humans are not apes, so they are not risen apes...

7. It is obvious... look around you!

Men didn't come from apes... apes came from men!

8. maxpi

maxpi

Ridiculous, "genome shows one designer" is more valid..

BTW, white Europeans have had this bullshit story circulating for a century or two.. about how humans evolved in Africa but the "new and improved model" [white guys] showed up in Europe 50,000 years later.. then some real scientists got busy and did the genome project and discovered that there is nowhere near enough genetic difference from Africa to Europe to EVEN support that notion..... it will be in the textbooks forever though... I love that geologic column bullshit story too.. what fantasies abound.. you read a textbook and on one page it says "the column is calibrated by the strata" and somewhere it states that "the strata is calibrated by the column".. [the column is some guy's fantasy from the 1830's anyhow, why even try to calibrate it, right?].. The definition of calibration is comparison to a known standard.. but there is no known standard for those supposed time intervals.. there is no calibration.. but they do have capabilities with radiologic measurements but they don't calibrate with those, they throw those out when they don't match the "fantasy calibration".... I shit you not, these assholes should be tarred and feathered and run out of town.... or have their public funding removed, none of this shit could survive if it had to pay it's own way...

9. I see this big connection between primates and ourselves and it is reaffirmed when I see blokes out on the town on a Saturday night. :D Jesus, Myself and Mary have ape ancestors no doubt about it.

10. stu

stu

• Genesis 1
      27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

...then God was an ape.
    .... according to Genesis, a bisexual ape.

Only chromosome 2 and a few million years of evolution away from being risen as an evolved human.

[​IMG]Wikipedia

#10     Aug 24, 2009