This is what career self-destruction looks like

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Apr 21, 2012.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

2. pspr

pspr

It couldn't happen to a nicer guy. :D

3. JamesL

JamesL

I said something very similar when Spitzer got nailed...and look who is taking over Ober's slot.

4. Arnie

Arnie

5. I saw him. If you are hard left, you literally cannot ruin your media career.

The Sunday morning shows have really become unwatchable. They spent most of their time today obsessing over the Romney dog story. They are like an adjunct of the obama campaign.

You have to admit though that Obama's campaign is very sophisticated. They see that there is an enthusiasm issue for Romney among republican voters, so how do they exploit it? With manipulated polls, dozens of stories and plenty of talk this morning about how hopeless it is for Romney and how Obama has a commanding lead. They are trying very hard to plant the message that it is a waste of time to work or contribute to Romney and that he is a sure loser. Plus, he is a dog abuser and belongs to a weird religion.

6. rew

rew

Why won't someone pay me $10 million a year to spew hate filled rants against my political enemies? (What Olbermann was paid before he was terminated.)

Oh, because I'm not a liberal.

Olbermann labeled Ron Paul "Worst Person in the World!" because of the Chinese John Huntsman youtube ad -- which was neither produced nor endorsed by the Paul campaign and in fact was almost certainly created by a Huntsman supporter to make Ron Paul supporters look bad. Olbermann -- a guy who got paid $10 million a year yet couldn't be bothered to determine the facts before he made his accusations.