This is was bottom

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Voodoo-king, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Blah, blah, blah,blah.

Why you continue to post such worthless drivel in the TRADING FORUM is absolutely beyond anyone that "trades" for a living.

Any rally in this market environment is not "worthless" to a TRADER . . . just as any sell-off in this market is not "worthless" to a TRADER. If a stock or an index moves a few percent . . . that is a move that becomes a VALUABLE money-making opportunity for a TRADER.

You obviously do not TRADE for a living. Otherwise you wouldn't post this kind of garbage as if it is the ONLY perspective/opinion to have.

You continually "trap" yourself time after time by putting "labels" on market action and how it relates to the indexes. Yet, you don't seem to realize that your opinion ( and your perspective ) is of absolutely ZERO value to a TRADER.

#11     Nov 18, 2008
  2. What's virtual points? Serious question.

#12     Nov 18, 2008
  3. nickdes

nickdes

My gut feeling is somewhere around the 7000 figure for a bottom with the Dow, 800 - 850 S & P.

I do however hope this is the bottom!

#13     Nov 18, 2008
  4. S2007S

S2007S

How many damn times do I have to tell you that I DO NOT TRADE FOR A LIVING.

#14     Nov 18, 2008
  5. So why do you continue to post in the "Trading Forum"???

Do you really think that it is of any VALUE whatsoever to a TRADER to know whether or not the next 100 points, or 500 points, or 1,000 point move is within a Bull or Bear market?

TRADERS couldn't careless about the "labels" that you use . . .

#15     Nov 18, 2008
  6. S2007S

S2007S

Why do you continue to post in the trading forum as well, if you are responding to the forums in "trading" you might as well offer a little opinion on what to trade or where the markets might be headed, you waste more time responding to others than showing what you have.

#16     Nov 18, 2008
  7. S2007S

S2007S

Werent you the one calling me out saying commodities werent in a bubble and that my prediction on oil was just foolish talk, remember your worthless POT and MOS calls.....Remember me averaging into DUG, SMN, DTO, DEE, TWM, and SKF, remember you and makolda calling me an average loser for averaging into my inverse ETFs when the DOW was above 12k.

I can bring back all the posts if you like.

#17     Nov 18, 2008
  8. - - - Don't bother bringing up all of those posts of you "averaging-down" in one losing trade after another with absolutely no stops at all . . . They mean absolutely nothing. They were simply "posts" and nothing more. Why not simply post a copy of your monthly statement showing those positions, and the P&L from them?

Just as you feel that the Dow Jones still has a lot further to fall, why not simply post a "screen-shot" of how you are positioned to take advantage of such a move?

Shouldn't take more than a minute or two.
    Thanks.

#18     Nov 18, 2008
  9. PaulRon

PaulRon

i concur... at least for a bit

#19     Nov 18, 2008
  10. richrf

richrf

As for me, I've been buying QLDs at 24, and it keeps rebounding off this low, with volume. It seems like daytraders who are short are having to deal with a narrower and narrower trading range, and are probably a bit concerned about how large of a herd is behind that firm market low. Still possible to make money on the short, but I think someone would have to be very nimble. As for me, I continue to accumulate on each dip to the confirmed low, with a target of 43.

Rich

#20     Nov 18, 2008