this is the mentality of a true champion trader:

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by chewbacca, Dec 8, 2008.

1. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vBqoaW2oEsU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vBqoaW2oEsU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

What are you trying to say? Does it mean you have to use some fuzzy logic to be profitable?:D

3. kxvid

kxvid

omg the ending is so great.

4. I was going to make an ear joke but decided against.

5. the1

the1

That was awesome! If you can trade with that kind of intensity and perhaps insanity, you'd be the champion. Tyson would make a kick ass trader if he had any sense. He'd probably throw the monitor through the wall :D

6. Mike certainly had his day, funny how he has been reduced to a broke as a joke circus side show.

If his career was equated to trading, he would have turned 5K to 20 million in a couple years and just as fast dwindled down to a margin call.

7. ElCubano

ElCubano

8. 50_luma

50_luma

if his career was equated to trading it would have been more like 5k to 10 billion

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm not going to have to develop a taste for ears am I?

:D

10. the1

the1

If I were looking to hire a trader there would be one quality I'd look for ----->>> Ruthlessness. If you can bring a cut throat, ruthlessness game to the table each day you stand a good chance of trading like a champion. I go through periods where I can elevate my game to that level but it's extremely difficult to keep it there. It requires an incredible amount of mental and physical energy. Tomorrow I'm gonna get up and bring it :mad:

That was a great video!

#10     Jun 2, 2009