This is the kind of thing that happens when a society accepts homosexuality

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jun 4, 2010.

1. “Only the homophobic men showed an increase in penile erection to male homosexual stimuli,” reported the researchers.

What they don't tell you is they were being blown at the time by H00ters girls.

This is the kind of study done by limp wristed left wingers trying to justify their miserable existence, not to mention their grant money from the far left.

New motto for the Military

Don't Ask, Don't Tell, Bend Over

#21     Jun 6, 2010
  2. I think they were just busting balls with the actor cam that goes around and catches movie stars. I did read where Daniel Craig, James Bond was frenching a guy at a gay bar. Freedom doesn't mean "Just What I'm For" you putz. There are people out there, you've seen them, who are ...so gay that they never
    had any other option.

#22     Jun 7, 2010
  3. Banjo

Banjo

#23     Jun 7, 2010
  4. maxpi

maxpi

The Holy Scripture says that these days will be like the days of Noah... what was sex like in those days? Women were chattel, men had sex for pleasure with boys and for procreation with women. Women had no rights whatsoever of course.. that's where we're going with all this sexual freedom, eventually it leads to slavery for women and sex addiction for men... way to go all you folk that hate God and can't read a Bible... way to go... you ARE idiots btw but you are not listening to anybody that is not an idiot so you will never get it...

#24     Jun 7, 2010
  5. stu

stu

If the so called Holy Scripture is supposed to be saying that's how things will be, then who the hell are you to tell people not to act that way.

#25     Jun 7, 2010
  6. Trying to pull 1 or 2 from the fire is better than just letting everyone burn, isnt it?

#26     Jun 7, 2010
  7. Just don't let your head get near the fire. Surely you know how quickly deadwood can ignite.

#27     Jun 7, 2010
  8. jem

jem

I left out a "not" - in that last sentence. Should not make them a protected minority group.

Typing quickly does have its disadvantages.

#28     Jun 7, 2010
  9. Yeah, I have to be careful. Especially with all the flamers like you in here. :)

#29     Jun 7, 2010
  10. stu

stu

You don't know? God made people homo so He could send them to hell.

Are you one of those Backdoor Christians, you and maxpied, undoing His sacred work, saying it's better not to be letting everyone burn.
    Repent !
    You can go Straight for Jesus by loving Him every day (in every way).
    After all, that's just how true Christians separate themselves from humanity and feel superior over hell bound trash .
    Hallelujah

#30     Jun 7, 2010