this is the kind of stuff wikileaks is exposing

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Dec 15, 2010.

1. http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2010/12/wikileaks_texas_company_helped.php

WikiLeaks: Texas Company Helped Pimp Little Boys To Stoned Afghan Cops
    Another international conflict, another horrific taxpayer-funded sex scandal for DynCorp, the private security contractor tasked with training the Afghan police.

While the company is officially based in the DC area, most of its business is managed on a satellite campus at Alliance Airport north of Fort Worth. And if one of the diplomatic cables from the WikiLeaks archive is to be believed, boy howdy, are their doings in Afghanistan shady.

The Afghanistan cable (dated June 24, 2009) discusses a meeting between Afghan Interior Minister Hanif Atmar and US assistant ambassador Joseph Mussomeli. Prime among Atmar's concerns was a party partially thrown by DynCorp for Afghan police recruits in Kunduz Province.

Many of DynCorp's employees are ex-Green Berets and veterans of other elite units, and the company was commissioned by the US government to provide training for the Afghani police. According to most reports, over 95 percent of its $2 billion annual revenue comes from US taxpayers.

And in Kunduz province, according to the leaked cable, that money was flowing to drug dealers and pimps. Pimps of children, to be more precise. (The exact type of drug was never specified.)

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Some more of Obama's "change"?

3. This shit drives me up a wall. Why the fuck are these people doing stupid shit with 3rd world degenerates half way around the world?? Why are they not here on our mexican border???

4. Do you ever have a relevnt thought to offer? Your archive would suggest not.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Occasionally, but then I suppose that's highly subjective.
    Your own archive indicates a miserable condescending prick. Or am I being a little too honest for you?

6. Question: have you offered anything of substance in last 6 months. Please do forward if so. Animated Cartoons don't count.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Define (what will obviously be your own definition of) "substance" in very specific terms.
    ET does have a search function you know.
    Who says, you?